News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Reminder: its OK to be a pedo, if your name is Roman Polanski

Started by Cain, September 30, 2009, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on October 01, 2009, 01:19:15 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on September 30, 2009, 10:24:25 PM
I think there are some cases where Statutory rape is probably not at all related to actual rape... from what I've read of Polanski though, this doesn't seem to be the case.

I think Rat is trying to say there might be a difference between a sober 13-year-old pleading, "fuck me in the ass!" and a drugged up 13-year-old screaming "stop!"  Both are rape, however.

Wow.  Writing that just creeped me out.

I think that's pretty close to correct. There are instances where a person under the age of consent may be wanting, willing and waiting... and there may be someone older (not even old, just say... 19 or 20) and that is statutory rape... but it doesn't seem anything like drugging a person and fucking them after they beg you to stop. The former is a Very Bad Choice, but probably more closely linked with what is socially acceptable in your area. The later is a horrific act (raep-raep) and we might want to consider castration.

And all of this could have been avoided if Roman had just called 'Surprise!' first.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

The former, to me, is also pretty messed up... especially if it's 44-year-old guy doing the fucking.

AFK

If you approach it from a brain development point of view, even if a 13 year old says yes, it isn't the same thing as a 23 year old saying yes. The 23 year old has a different context and set of experiences they are working from, usually.  The 13 year old, probably not so much.   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on October 01, 2009, 03:24:39 PM
The former, to me, is also pretty messed up... especially if it's 44-year-old guy doing the fucking.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 01, 2009, 03:36:22 PM
If you approach it from a brain development point of view, even if a 13 year old says yes, it isn't the same thing as a 23 year old saying yes. The 23 year old has a different context and set of experiences they are working from, usually.  The 13 year old, probably not so much.   

I agree 100% and in this case he drugged her and she said No... so there's no real question in my mind that he was pretty messed up.

I got hit on by an underage girl once. She was, in all honesty HOT. However, its exactly the point RWHN made  that made me say "Uh, NO". Which was weird, because a few years before that, when I was still a JW, it would have been the "OMGZ that is illegal" that would have made me run away.

Additionally, thirteen year old girls that want to fuck adults may have something problematic going on in their head, just as the adult that indulges them does. The book 'Lolita' made that point rather well. I felt sorry for Lolita and Humbert, they both appeared completely screwed in their programming.

LMNO

I will agree that if a 13-year old girl is asking to be sodomized by a 44-year-old any man, she's undoubtedly asking for something completely different.  Like professional help, for example.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on October 01, 2009, 03:49:22 PM
I will agree that if a 13-year old girl is asking to be sodomized by a 44-year-old any man, she's undoubtedly asking for something completely different.  Like professional help, for example.

100% TROOF

I could ALMOST agree that a 13 year old girl might be in the beginning of puberty and have hormones (esp on the diet we eat in the West)... so MAYBE asking someone for sex isn't specifically cause they are psycho... sodomy in that siituation though would seem born out of some serious psychological issues.

Either way, adults should "Just say No!"

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2009, 03:00:19 PM
Also, interestingly, the age of consent in Vatican City is 12.  Hmmm, I wonder why that may be....

Well, there should be very little reason even for the existence of an age-of-consent statute there, surely(!)

:horrormirth:
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on October 01, 2009, 04:05:57 PM
Also, interestingly, the age of consent in Vatican City is 12.  Hmmm, I wonder why that may be....

Well, there should be very little reason even for the existence of an age-of-consent statute there, surely(!)

Well, as long as you tell the priest about it afterward, it doesn't really matter what age or sex the person is... right?

hooplala

Quote from: fictionpuss on September 30, 2009, 09:04:57 PM
Just wanted to say that the sentiment expressed in the subject line has pissed me off for a few years now as I've encountered it every single time someone has brought up some Polanski film they like, and I explain why I won't support him or his work.

Poor woman though - I bet she wishes this would just all go away - it would have been a dead story decades ago if Polanski had served his time and faded into obscurity rather than serving himself via his career. Way to drag out the pain, fuckhead.

If Einstein were a rapist, would you deny the theory of relativity?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Fuquad

Quote from: Hoopla on October 01, 2009, 04:59:57 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on September 30, 2009, 09:04:57 PM
Just wanted to say that the sentiment expressed in the subject line has pissed me off for a few years now as I've encountered it every single time someone has brought up some Polanski film they like, and I explain why I won't support him or his work.

Poor woman though - I bet she wishes this would just all go away - it would have been a dead story decades ago if Polanski had served his time and faded into obscurity rather than serving himself via his career. Way to drag out the pain, fuckhead.

If Einstein were a rapist, would you deny the theory of relativity?

I sure as hell wouldn't BUY his paper on it.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Triple Zero

Trip, I believe in Spain the age of consent is 13, and in many Eastern European countries it is closer to 14 than 18.  I suspect that was what was being hinted at.

Also, interestingly, the age of consent in Vatican City is 12.  Hmmm, I wonder why that may be....

wow, okay. I didn't know that.

Quote from: Hoopla on October 01, 2009, 04:59:57 PMIf Einstein were a rapist, would you deny the theory of relativity?

absolutely.

you gotta draw the line somewhere, and if there's PROOF of rape, but only a THEORY of relativity, you should deny it out of principle.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 01, 2009, 06:27:17 PM
Trip, I believe in Spain the age of consent is 13, and in many Eastern European countries it is closer to 14 than 18.  I suspect that was what was being hinted at.

Also, interestingly, the age of consent in Vatican City is 12.  Hmmm, I wonder why that may be....

Quote from: Hoopla on October 01, 2009, 04:59:57 PMIf Einstein were a rapist, would you deny the theory of relativity?

absolutely.

you gotta draw the line somewhere, and if there's PROOF of rape, but only a THEORY of relativity, you should deny it out of principle.

But what if the rape is accomplished by Spooky Action at a Distance?

Cain

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on October 01, 2009, 04:05:57 PM

Those little Cesare Borgia's and villains of Dan Brown novel's have to come from somewhere.

Yeah, most of northern Europe seems to draw the line at 16, or 15 in some rare cases.  But the Baltic states, central Europe and Spain go even lower.  I believe Gary Glitter actually attempted to take advantage of the Spanish law quite recently, taking a holiday on the French border (before the French realized what was up and bundled him back to the UK for using their country as a useful jumping pad for his pedo-hunts).

Bruno

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 01, 2009, 06:30:18 PM

absolutely.

But what if the rape is accomplished by Spooky Action at a Distance?

Then he would be simultaneously guilty and not guilty, and should be thrown in quantum superprison.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Well, it acts like a superprison, but sometimes it is also a massage parlour, thanks to quantum indeterminancy.