News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Adorable Kitttens ITT

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 30, 2009, 04:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

See also: I have a big widescreen laptop and I typically browse PD at night.
Is it plugged in?

Nast

Spiders scare me too, but only when IRL. In pictures they're kinda cute.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Remington

I have no idea how any person can find a wolf spider "cute". Cute is not a term that can be applied to something that can only be killed by napalm.
Is it plugged in?

Nast

Quote from: Sir Remington III on October 01, 2009, 06:13:36 AM
I have no idea how any person can find a wolf spider "cute". Cute is not a term that can be applied to something that can only be killed by napalm.

Well, like I said, kinda cute. They're still loathsome and scary.
But I think the fuzzy plumpness and beady eyes make them like 8-legged kittens. Maybe. I don't know, I'm torn.  :x
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Sir Squid Diddimus

are you kidding?

KEWT!

Those glassy little eyes, those fuzzy little leggerz
Puffed up little abdomen that you wish had a squeaker in it so it'd squeak when you
squeeze it but instead yellow stuff just comes out.

FUCKING CUTE!

Remington

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 06:40:13 AM

are you kidding?

KEWT!

Those glassy little eyes, those fuzzy little leggerz
Puffed up little abdomen that you wish had a squeaker in it so it'd squeak when you
squeeze it but instead yellow stuff just comes out.

FUCKING CUTE!
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Is it plugged in?

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Sir Squid Diddimus

awe damn!
it even has an eggball and everything!

Nast

It looks like it was eating cheetos.

Triple Zero

napalm? what do you mean, if you step on them they regenerate?

anyway, "Wolf spiders will inject venom freely if continually provoked. Symptoms of their venomous bite include swelling, mild pain and itching. Though usually considered harmless to humans, the bite of some species may be painful." -- in other words CUTE AS A FUCKING KITTEN (as in, kittens have claws and if you continually provoke them, it will hurt, a littlebit).

we only have tiny non poisonous spiders over here, though :( and they aren't all fluffy and shit either.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kai

I'll be completely honest, spiders can freak me out sometimes. They're not that bad though.

Bees, wasps, ants though? Those fuckers freak me the hell out.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Hush, my darlings.  We can see you are upset, and that's ok.  But you know too much stress is bad for you.  Our doctors said so, just the other day.

So sit down, and try to calm down.  It won't help matters any if you get yourself all riled up, will it?  Shhh.  Relax.  We'll take care of everything.  Just sit right there, close your eyes, and breathe deeply.  That's right.  Let us help you.  We know how upsetting life can be, and we're here to help.  We can get you through your day with a minimum of fuss.  Just leave it to us.

Can we get you a drink?  Sure, you just stay there, and we'll be right back.  Feel free to watch the TV if you'd like.  We always keep it on, for background ambience if you will.  Yes, that's one of our favorites, too.  Here we are.  No, don't get up.  Just sit there, take your shoes off, and forget about the troubles of your day.

We know, life can be so unfair.  Let us help you forget all that.  We can show you fabulous things, right in your own home; brightly colored, flashy things, you take your mind off of your difficult and painful day.  We don't want you to hurt anymore.  Not now.  Now is you time, time to loosen that tie, maybe even unbutton your pants, perhaps even-- well, we promise to look away if The Girls Next Door becomes too exciting.

See, don't you feel better already?  It's as if the day never happened at all.  And with our help, you can experience the best, most glamorous parts of life without ever leaving your comfortable, soft couch.  Shhh.  Relax, my darlings.  Let the empty glass slip from your fingers.  Let us tuck you in...

WAKE UP.  BACK TO WORK.  YOU WILL BE LATE.

See you when you get home, my darling.
                  \

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like wolf spiders and those little stripy jumping ones.

Look at this little guy!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."