News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Adorable Kitttens ITT

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 30, 2009, 04:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And this one, holy crap he's exploring!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I love jumping spiders.
They are god damned adorable.

hi
  \

Let's go shopping!
            \

Telarus

I've found the Eris Jumping Spiders to be very cute. I used one in a mock-up of a book cover for a school project (Neil Gaiman - Anansi Boys).

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

<3
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

I don't know about Squid.  How can she lob those pictures like that and haunt poor Fred and Remington? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Nasturtiums on October 01, 2009, 06:11:05 AM
Spiders scare me too, but only when IRL. In pictures they're kinda cute.

This. I find spiders incredibly fascinating and pictures to be interesting and/or cute. But get one near me IRL and I will go berserk. Just keep them away from my general area and I'm fine with them.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 01, 2009, 05:44:04 PM
I don't know about Squid.  How can she lob those pictures like that and haunt poor Fred and Remington? 

Fred and who?
C'mon. Even if you're scared of spiders those pictures are cute.
And if not, they know what's in the thread, they can always not click.
Or click and force themselves to look till they aren't scared anymore.
These things are only as big as a dime and they can't hurt you.

Pariah

Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 01, 2009, 06:36:53 AM
SLANKET I WILL DESTROY YOU

#POOP JIHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 06:45:32 PM

Fred and who?
C'mon. Even if you're scared of spiders those pictures are cute.
And if not, they know what's in the thread, they can always not click.
Or click and force themselves to look till they aren't scared anymore.
These things are only as big as a dime and they can't hurt you.
yes we know a thread labled adorable kittens will be full of spiders  :roll:
actually since it was slanket i figured a thread labeled kittens would be full of prolapsed anus  :sad:
BUT NOW I KNOW AND SCROLL VERY FAST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Meh, by the time we started posting MORE spider pics they already had been suckered by Slanket, so it seemed a safe bet that they aren't actively checking back to see if there are ANY MORE SPIDER PICTURES. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By the way, the doctor instructed me to watch the monumental spider bite on the back of my arm for "signs of necrosis or secondary infection" and said I feel like crap because my body is mobilizing its natural defenses to fight off venom.

I done got poisoned by a spider. :(

rong

the brother of a guy i work with got bit on the back of his neck by a brown recluse.  he had a big ol' hole in the back of his neck for awhile.  it took weeks of medical attention to heal.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's probably not a Brown Recluse bite (they vary tremendously because of different amounts of venom and different individual reactions to the venom) because it's not really painful, just itchy. I would kind of prefer a Brown Recluse bite, in general, to a Hobo spider bite. Both are nasty but Hobos tend to be worse. Luckily, it's probably not a Hobo bite either, but there's hardly any way to know until/unless it goes necrotic on me.