News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Adorable Kitttens ITT

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 30, 2009, 04:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Oh no, wasn't implying that you were. Merely commenting on Fred's tactics.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Rumckle

Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 02, 2009, 06:12:34 AM
REALLY REAL KITTEN

AAAAARRRGGHH!!

FRED, HOW COULD YOU POST SUCH A THING??

Some of have irrational fears of those creatures
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, when my kids tell me there's a spider in the house I tell them to leave it alone. It's just going to go hide somewhere, it's not like it's going to jump out and attack them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

But it will coax them into turning on the XBox 360, or log onto facebook, maybe see how the Kardashians are doing on th E! channel.  Pretty soon, your kids will be sitting in front of a flickering screen, their eyes wide and glazed, absorbing what it really means to be happy, and if you look very closely, you'll be able to see the thin strands of silk tethering them to the couch, strands of iridescent silk smothering them into a single mindset, and they'll be happy, if they could only have the next thing that's out of reach...

AFK

I hate it that once in awhile when I read these posts I automatically start hearing that No Doubt song in my head. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Leave a message and I'll call you back?

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on October 02, 2009, 06:59:26 PM
But it will coax them into turning on the XBox 360, or log onto facebook, maybe see how the Kardashians are doing on th E! channel.  Pretty soon, your kids will be sitting in front of a flickering screen, their eyes wide and glazed, absorbing what it really means to be happy, and if you look very closely, you'll be able to see the thin strands of silk tethering them to the couch, strands of iridescent silk smothering them into a single mindset, and they'll be happy, if they could only have the next thing that's out of reach...

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 02, 2009, 05:56:49 PM
Yeah, when my kids tell me there's a spider in the house I tell them to leave it alone. It's just going to go hide somewhere, it's not like it's going to jump out and attack them.

And then you got the fuck bitten out of your arm.   :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.