Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

FACT: I'm decided to drink a can of Steel Reserve

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 01, 2009, 03:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Squid on October 01, 2009, 08:09:04 AM
kinda yeah.

unless anything you're drinking costs more than 3 bucks.
then you're a snob

...You and I are total snobs.

Quote from: Guy_Incognito on October 02, 2009, 12:11:13 AM

Steel Reserve is like Champagne for Floridians.  We consider it the highest form of elitism if you aren't drinking something that can potentially render you blind.

I scared my dad when I ordered a beer that WASN'T Bud Light at a bar....But REALLY, the fucking place has 40 beers on tap and you're going to order BUD LIGHT?! Screw that.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Suu on October 02, 2009, 02:53:42 PMI scared my dad when I ordered a beer that WASN'T Bud Light at a bar....But REALLY, the fucking place has 40 beers on tap and you're going to order BUD LIGHT?! Screw that.
Lol.  The only way I'd order Bud Light would be if they had exactly one beer on tap.  I'd sooner drink Miller Lite or PBR.

But I know what you're saying.  I know a few people who are freakishly brand-loyal to Bud Light, to the point that they refuse to even taste another beer.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Telarus

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on October 02, 2009, 05:49:20 PM
Bud Light is the worst beer I've ever had.

Budweiser is made with a large proportion (up to 80%[1]) of rice in addition to hops and barley malt, which is the reason why in traditional beer countries like Germany or Czech Republic it would never be popular.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_%28Anheuser-Busch%29
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iason Ouabache

Coors Light is much much worse. I'd rather have a bottled water than that. I like having a bottle of Budweiser every now and then. It makes me feel more Midwestern.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 03, 2009, 06:09:43 AM
Coors Light is much much worse. I'd rather have a bottled water than that. I like having a bottle of Budweiser every now and then. It makes me feel more Midwestern.

:? you say that as if bottled water is disgusting?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on October 02, 2009, 03:48:46 PM
Quote from: Suu on October 02, 2009, 02:53:42 PMI scared my dad when I ordered a beer that WASN'T Bud Light at a bar....But REALLY, the fucking place has 40 beers on tap and you're going to order BUD LIGHT?! Screw that.
Lol.  The only way I'd order Bud Light would be if they had exactly one beer on tap.  I'd sooner drink Miller Lite or PBR.

But I know what you're saying.  I know a few people who are freakishly brand-loyal to Bud Light, to the point that they refuse to even taste another beer.

PBR is tolerable! Bud Light is NOT.

Shit, I'd drink Narragansett before I drank Bud Light. Fuck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."