News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Ultimate "I Love the Modz" appreciation thread.

Started by LMNO, November 12, 2009, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cramulus

I just had to play all the bearforce1 videos for my roommate. He said that straightened him out right quick.

personally, I welcome our new fur covered overlords.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I couldn't even make it through the whole video cause it was making me feel uncomfortably gay.

AFK

I haven't viewed any of them yet.  I'm just going to go along with my preconceived notions.  Plus, well, I'm at work and stuff. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Squid on November 12, 2009, 03:05:27 PM
I couldn't even make it through the whole video cause it was making me feel uncomfortably gay.

You must persist!  Tap into the old, hairy gay man that lives deep in your soul!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Uncomfortably gay you say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nivR8LkSn1Q

AFK

Okay, so "Comfortably Numb" is going through my head right now, except, exchanging Numb for Gay.  Kind of gives an interesting twist to the rest of the lyrics. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on November 12, 2009, 06:49:19 PM

Uncomfortably gay you say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nivR8LkSn1Q

yes. this exactly.

also- i think i mentioned just today that i am a gay man. mr squid said that would explain a lot.
:?

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

Daffyd and Vicky Pollard are basically the two best characters from Little Britain, ever.