News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

trailing story!

Started by bob-o, June 10, 2004, 11:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob-o

i got an idea.

i start a story, a few scentences worth. then someone else adds on to that, and we keep going... and please:

1)if you are making a post, you MUST add a part of the story.
and
2)put the stort part in italics so we can easily distinguish it from any other text you may write.
eris will frown upon you and stuff if you don't follow that direction.

ok, i'll start:

So, fred was was walking down the street one day. fred then saw a trail of blood! he followed it into a forest, where he found...

~bob-o
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

MaxwellsDemon

... a selection of small childrens shoes (all lefts)....

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

Bella

which struck him as quite odd. Just then...
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

kmandibles

a huge wolf leapt from the underbrush, brandishing a vicious looking toothbrush and a collection of old Economist magazines...[/i]
Hello creature. How are you today?

Fucking capital U's! Treasonous bastards!

Grampa Kaos

the wind began to blow.
i hate rules and rulers....
free the willies.

haccccckppt    

are you steve-o's brother

nlm{~_~}mln
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner

Malaul

JUST THEN that mod from hell steps on and says in her MOD voice

IM GONNA MOVE THIS OVER TO THE LITERATE CHAOTIC!!!

(since this particular thread is for discussions of the book really)  

and in her malaul voice

please dont hate me
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Quote from: MalaulJUST THEN that mod from hell steps on and says in her MOD voice

IM GONNA MOVE THIS OVER TO THE LITERATE CHAOTIC!!!

(since this particular thread is for discussions of the book really)  

and in her malaul voice

please dont hate me
Says in her Mod from Hell voice: That's okay, Darling. If you hadn't moved it, I would have.

Move along....continue.....nothing to see here.
just like in a dream

Malaul

THANKS FOR BACKING ME UP BELLA!!!

yes folks, please continue on your way...

have a nice day
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Guido Finucci

Bella

<coughundersecretarytoamodnazicough>
just like in a dream

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Grampa Kaos

So, fred was was walking down the street one day. fred then saw a trail of blood! he followed it into a forest, where he found a selection of small childrens shoes (all lefts) which struck him as quite odd. Just then a huge wolf leapt from the underbrush, brandishing a vicious looking toothbrush and a collection of old Economist magazines, the wind began to blow the magizine from the wolf's grasp towards the shoes...

nlm{~_~}mln  nlm{~_~}mln  nlm{~_~}mln  
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner

MedeoPlusPlus

...and then came the musical number! The wolf led the children's shoes, which were being moved by roaches with remote controls, in a heart-warming song about...
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Iron Sulfide

WAFFELS AND FELAFFELS!!!
Ya' stupid Yank.

MedeoPlusPlus

Now, since that day, no man has dared to venture into that forest. But some say that late at night, if you listen real close-like, you can still hear the wolf and his little shoes singing: "Waffles, Felafels, leggo my eggo now... Felafels, Waffles, please pass the Prego cow..." Although to this day, nobody has been able to explain exactly what the hell that song was trying to convey. That is, until...
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++