News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

WTF is the deal with hating everything?

Started by Cramulus, October 06, 2009, 11:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 07, 2009, 03:18:48 PM
Some people see things that have exploded and ask 'why?' I see things that have not exploded and ask 'why not?'

Marry me.

You realize that, in light of the fact that you are not exploded, this could never happen because I'd inevitably have to explode you.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 07, 2009, 03:21:33 PM
Some people see things that have exploded and ask 'why?' I see things that have not exploded and ask 'why not?'

Marry me.

You realize that, in light of the fact that you are not exploded, this could never happen because I'd inevitably have to explode you.

And what, I ask, is at the bottom of each and every one of my rants?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 03:22:28 PM

Marry me.

A cry for help! For hugs! For warm chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 07, 2009, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 03:22:28 PM

Marry me.

A cry for help! For hugs! For warm chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven!

Yes.  All that and more.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 03:15:03 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 07, 2009, 01:51:49 PM
They WORK, jsut don't get caught up in them.

:crankey:

Like to the degree wal mart shoppers, gang members, soccer moms, or white supremacists do.  Anyone else is generally OK.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Hating everything is a very enlightened worldview. Its only when you begin singling out specific groups or activities for your hatred and getting all judgemental that it becomes a problem.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 07, 2009, 05:59:37 PM
Hating everything is a very enlightened worldview. Its only when you begin singling out specific groups or activities for your hatred and getting all judgemental that it becomes a problem.

THISTHISTHISTHIS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 06:00:27 PM

THISTHISTHISTHIS

YES!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2009, 07:12:29 AM

Indifference and apathy are what is going to get you, your rights and your freedom all trampled over and stomped upon.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 03:14:23 PM
Quote from: JohNyx on October 07, 2009, 06:38:00 AM

I dislike a lot of things.

But hate? Hate implies that its something that matters to you.

Yeah.  Things matter to me.  I give a shit.  That's why I hate monkeys.  All 6,767,000,000 of you.

I was stating realistically how i am, not what i think is ideal.

Battling every retarded proposition or statement im confronted with everyday, for sure requires a lot of energy...

But then again, im a bit schizoid (just want to be left alone) and that sort of influences...

Its a sort of apathy of action, but i do keep note and think of stuff that i dislike... at least i try to express it thru my writing.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Telarus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2009, 06:00:27 PM

THISTHISTHISTHIS

I totally agree with this. Hating everything at once without differentiating different "things" to hate closely approaches the non-dualistic meditation state.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!