News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

TV and the Idea of Beauty

Started by The Johnny, October 07, 2009, 05:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 16, 2009, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: Dimo1138 on October 15, 2009, 08:46:54 PM
  Found this in Academic Search Premier.

Talking: Smack. By: Dixit, Jay, Psychology Today
QuoteThe testosterone in saliva--and stimulation of our highly sensitive lips and tongues--may help trigger sex drive. Men exploit this, using kissing to induce sexual desire in women. Men may also unconsciously use kissing to assess the level of estrogen in a woman's saliva to determine her stage in the ovulation cycle and her fertility.

* TASTE TEST

Men are more likely than women to Initiate wet, open-mouthed, saliva-exchanging tongue kissing--since their senses of taste and smell are less acute, they need bigger, sloppier samples to gather enough information to assess compatibility.

* READ MY LIPS

The lips are nature's mood ring: They flush darker when a person is amused, signaling receptivity. Men are attracted to women with naturally large lips. which signal arousal and openness. Since lip plumpness peaks at age 14 in females, full lips also connote youth and good health.

I'll get back to you about the eyes.

The study I mention found eyes to follow the same kind of patters relative to the general hardship measure with the eyes as it did with hips/height etc.  So yes those matter.

Oh, I'm in luck then!

THANKS FOR BEING 1/2 BLACK, GRANDMA.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."