News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

We Like The Moon

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, October 07, 2009, 01:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quotehttp://www.abc15.com/news/local/story/NASA-to-bomb-the-Moon-on-Friday-morning-watch/DW0EHCrJS0Kxbt3zxUV6OA.cspx

What are your opinions on this? Personally, I'm going to hope against hope that everything goes wrong. For me the Moon represents the Goddess, and the idea of crashing on it angers me greatly.

Let us assume that ignorance will rule the day and plans go forward. What can we as surrealists or lunatics or astrologers or naturalists or anarcho-primitivists or Greens or werewolves or pagans or psychics or UFO groupies or other concerned members of the general public do? We must soothe the Moon, we bandage her. We implore other celestial bodies and entities to aid her. We will not let her endure this crime or its grim aftermath alone.
We need to communicate to the Moon. Talk to her in our dreams, trances, or meditations, and prepare her for this shock and wound as best we can. Hold her, send out imaginative protection to her, and put our dream bodies out there in front of the bomb. Collectively, we can sabotage the bombing or by imagining all manner of things going wrong, or encouraging the Moon to increase her own magnetic shields. Sing to her. Give her back just a tiny portion of all that she has done for us. We are all created from Moon dust.
We pledge solidarity with the Moon and promise we will do everything that we can to help heal her and to prevent any further such stupid, short-sighted, self-serving, man-made acts of obscene violence against her.''

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song

We should totally unite with these fine people to SAVE THE MOON! After all, we're moon dust. Besides, if TGRR puts his dream body in front of the missile and then takes a dream shit... surely it will block the missile from hitting the goddess... who apparently is no good at avoiding human attacks.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

:crankey:

I can't decide which group I hate more regarding this, the New Age freaks or NASA.

AFK

LMNO kind of said what I was thinking.  I'd be more prone to joining a cause if it wasn't a bunch of new age hippies who think they can talk to the moon.  As far as NASA, now we know where all of the Cheney cronies ended up.  Let's just blow everything up why don't we? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I think there may be some trolling potential here. Someone should pose as being in direct contact with the moon, generate long 'starseed transmission' style messages, and sloooowly turn up the trolling level. After three years, we will have neopagans claiming that the moon doesn't like kittens and demands we pay for the apollo project by wearing blue scarves.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 07, 2009, 01:57:34 PM
Quotehttp://www.abc15.com/news/local/story/NASA-to-bomb-the-Moon-on-Friday-morning-watch/DW0EHCrJS0Kxbt3zxUV6OA.cspx

What are your opinions on this? Personally, I'm going to hope against hope that everything goes wrong. For me the Moon represents the Goddess, and the idea of crashing on it angers me greatly.

Let us assume that ignorance will rule the day and plans go forward. What can we as surrealists or lunatics or astrologers or naturalists or anarcho-primitivists or Greens or werewolves or pagans or psychics or UFO groupies or other concerned members of the general public do? We must soothe the Moon, we bandage her. We implore other celestial bodies and entities to aid her. We will not let her endure this crime or its grim aftermath alone.
We need to communicate to the Moon. Talk to her in our dreams, trances, or meditations, and prepare her for this shock and wound as best we can. Hold her, send out imaginative protection to her, and put our dream bodies out there in front of the bomb. Collectively, we can sabotage the bombing or by imagining all manner of things going wrong, or encouraging the Moon to increase her own magnetic shields. Sing to her. Give her back just a tiny portion of all that she has done for us. We are all created from Moon dust.
We pledge solidarity with the Moon and promise we will do everything that we can to help heal her and to prevent any further such stupid, short-sighted, self-serving, man-made acts of obscene violence against her.''

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song

We should totally unite with these fine people to SAVE THE MOON! After all, we're moon dust. Besides, if TGRR puts his dream body in front of the missile and then takes a dream shit... surely it will block the missile from hitting the goddess... who apparently is no good at avoiding human attacks.

Dream penis.  Full of dream semen, all diseased and toxic and full of parasites.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Who's "we", white man?

I think we should nuke the moon. WWDCD?

Dalek

MOON KITTEN IS FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!!
                          /

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cain on October 07, 2009, 03:34:09 PM
Who's "we", white man?

I think we should nuke the moon. WWWDCD?

I think nuking the moon is PRECISELY what Washington DC would do.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on October 07, 2009, 02:01:26 PM
:crankey:

I can't decide which group I hate more regarding this, the New Age freaks or NASA.

Easy: campaigning to "SAVE TEH MOON" is way more fun than going all "stfu new age hippies this is for science".

SAVE THE MOOOOOOOOOOON!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

Fuck the moon, hell, fuck everything else in the solar system, I see no reason why we should stop at our moon, lets nuke other planets moons as well.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

fomenter

the consequences of not nuking the moon would be terrible, we would be showing our weakness and lack of resolve to the rest of the solar system, we must nuke the moon today so we don't have to nuke mars tomorrow our children's futures are in our hands..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on October 07, 2009, 03:52:23 PM
Who's "we", white man?

Thanks for ruining the joke, Enki.

http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/21394.html was going to be the eventual punchline, once someone asked what DC stood for, but now, of course, no one will.

Why must you kill the funny?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on October 07, 2009, 03:52:23 PM
Who's "we", white man?

:facepalm:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BabylonHoruv

This strikes me as a really bad idea. 

Hitting the moon hard enough that plumes of moon shit go flying out into space?  I dunno, maybe not, it's a dead ball of rock after all, but if it ends up changing the moon's orbit, or dropping moon shit in our atmosphere and fucking up the weather or something I wont be shocked.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 07, 2009, 06:12:43 PM
but if it ends up changing the moon's orbit,

Please tell me you weren't being serious.

TGRR,
Has seen Space 1999, too.