News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

ATTN NIGEL: I've fallen, and I WON'T get up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 07, 2009, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 14, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
OMG, chills... and you NAILED that upscale hippie, right down to her earlobe plugs. I think I used to live across the street from her on Alberta.

I love the guy who portrays me, too.

Nivek is, officially, the cat's ass.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Corvidia

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Triple Zero

I don't really wanna pollute this thread with another echo of how awesome this is, but you deserve it, this is awesome :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Idem

This thread is so fucking amazing.   :mittens: nivek

I'm glad that I'm getting good reviews on everything so far. The next page will be done by tomorrow, all inked and such.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Im really looking forward to seeing the whole series.

Awesome work, nivek.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NiveKRayne on October 16, 2009, 07:09:37 AM
I'm glad that I'm getting good reviews on everything so far. The next page will be done by tomorrow, all inked and such.

Ooooh I can't wait!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

Nivek: when you get tom ine (eventually) please change this line:

QuoteThere are no jobs here anymore, and if you're really lucky you can get a house for half a million dollars.

to

QuoteOut to the suburbs where there are still jobs, and you can get a house for less than half a million dollars.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 16, 2009, 09:56:42 PM
Nivek: when you get tom ine (eventually) please change this line:

QuoteThere are no jobs here anymore, and if you're really lucky you can get a house for half a million dollars.

to

QuoteOut to the suburbs where there are still jobs, and you can get a house for less than half a million dollars.

Not a problem :D.
Will do.

Finally done, a little late but done. Hungover, sleep deprived and coffee driven, thank god I finished another lol.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I think one of the weaker points of these comics is background.