News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin and the Crosshairs

Started by hooplala, January 10, 2011, 02:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Well, PETA and their ilk are the "eco-terrorists" that I was thinking of...and again, there are wackonutjobs from every spectrum.  Just seems like LATELY, the thrust seems to come from the far right.

Cain

PETA are just shrill hypocrites.  Unless they actually firebombed someone's house recently.  I do believe some of their senior members are suspected of funding animal liberation groups though.  But I don't have that on anything even approaching good authority, so it remains only a suspicion for now.

Cramulus

What's Sarah Palin and the Crosshairs? other than the graphic

bds

Quote from: Cramulus on January 10, 2011, 02:52:26 PM
What's Sarah Palin and the Crosshairs? other than the graphic

My new band name!

the last yatto

Band  :lulz: 

:fnord: at least this one didn't declare himself Emperor
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Brief sidebar:  Looks like TLC is dropping Palin's show.  Apparently they didn't like all of the Caribou hunting and seal clubbing she did.

Which just goes to show that TLC needs to fire their research department, if they have one. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 10, 2011, 06:38:59 PM
Brief sidebar:  Looks like TLC is dropping Palin's show.  Apparently they didn't like all of the Caribou hunting and seal clubbing she did.

Which just goes to show that TLC needs to fire their research department, if they have one. 

If she can't get ratings for a Reality TV show how the hell will she get votes in 2012? I mean, US citizens vote with their remote ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Whatever

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 10, 2011, 06:42:09 PM

If she can't get ratings for a Reality TV show how the hell will she get votes in 2012? I mean, US citizens vote with their remote ;-)

And there you have the best idea for a presidential election I've ever heard.  Battle for the President and let America vote them down to the top 3!!  Have different challenges each week.  How to react to a nuclear threat.  And so on.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Niamh on January 10, 2011, 06:45:33 PM

And there you have the best idea for a presidential election I've ever heard.  Battle for the President and let America vote them down to the top 3!!  Have different challenges each week.  How to react to a nuclear threat.  And so on.

Some how I don't think this too far fetched of a future.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

I'm a sick puppy.  I actually like that idea.  :lulz:

AMERICAN PRESIDENT GLADIATORS--s/he with the largest pecs wins!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Able on January 10, 2011, 06:26:34 PM
Band  :lulz: 

:fnord: at least this one didn't declare himself Emperor

Doing so would incur the Wrath of the Tyrant.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on January 10, 2011, 06:51:32 PM
I'm a sick puppy.  I actually like that idea.  :lulz:

AMERICAN PRESIDENT GLADIATORS--s/he with the largest pecs wins!

Terms could be challenged by a newcomer too.

the last yatto

Quote from: Niamh on January 10, 2011, 06:45:33 PM

Since we aren't having a primary I'm sooooo emailing this idea to Olympia
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit