ATTN: 'spider' and 'city' contributors...

Started by Ari, October 09, 2009, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ari

I have been given the chance to perform on the stage of a local cabaret next week.
Since it's supposed to be short stuff in between the music I wanted to present the spider and the city project to the audience. There won't be any money involved, the only benefit would be to make the words heard by an audience and leave a reference to pd.com and who wrote what.

If you are willing to give me permission to read your texts post in here.

~planeswalker
パンクビッチ

AFK

Well, I only had one piece in the Hey LMNO thread but you are welcome to use it as you wish.  Same goes for TGRR's project.  I don't want any money or anything from it so have at it!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kai

My words are free for use with attribution.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

singer

I don't require attribution... but reference to PD would be cool.
"Magic" is one of the fundamental properties of "Reality"

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Triple Zero

you can use my bit as well, though it's really short, it was actually intended to be read out loud.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Pope Pixie Pickle

LMNO

Richter

Credit to those who's bits you use, and a point back here as the source, and it's fine with me.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

You can use my piece if you wish (I only wrote about the Spiders, not The City).

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes, provided a nod is given to the contributors, either as a group (PD), or individually.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Note:  I don't care how or when attribution is given, the only reason I'm making a big deal out of it is that we might be actually publishing this shit, and I don't want any chance of someone accusing us of plagiarizing anything.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.