Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Roger, do you remember this?

Started by Payne, October 09, 2009, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I remember when the bridge blew up.  We were trying to get out of the city because there was rumored shelter with fresh water on the other side of the river.  Anything would be better than the smoldering ruins of hope we were driving away from.  The vehicles were bumper to bumper with horns blowing the futile rage of the drivers inside shaking with the fear of being caught away from their assigned locations. 

There was a rumble that took over the night as the horns stopped blowing and the silence was deafening just before the explosion that turned the bridge into so many tooth picks like a 3rd grade project.  The pieces of everything falling down were hypnotic.  Your mind couldn't quite grasp what your eyes were seeing.  A piece of flesh that was fused to a still flashing taillight seemed to float down to the river; a little girl was pointing it out to her mother who was caught in a silent scream of horror.

It blurs then as my mind has refused to keep the details available for my conscious to review.  The rest is flashes of running, scouring the streets for survivors, the joy of finding a friend alive and uninjured.  If I try to look to deep an overwhelming urge to run screaming from the room comes over me. 

I can't afford to let them see I remember when I'm awake, not to mention what I see in my dreams. 

Because if they knew....

Doktor Howl

Bump, because I really like this one, and if Payne doesn't mind, it's going in the Audio Book of the Dead.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2010, 06:42:42 PM
Bump, because I really like this one, and if Payne doesn't mind, it's going in the Audio Book of the Dead.

Damn. This thread has the potential to cause nightmares.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Luna

Damn, guys, this is good stuff.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."