News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

The internet owes Faust $7117.50

Started by Cain, October 09, 2009, 07:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 03:57:08 PM
Ok, let me put it this way:  If you file for tax-exempt status, you are asking the State to look in your direction.  Do you really want a team of federal employees auditing you?

I don't know. But this is a more useful argument than regurgitating a rather stale "something a couple of dope-smoking hippies would say" from the Principia Discordia.

I really do think that particular quote has become out of place and out of time since then, and re-interpreting it in the way you just put it, is the kind of out-of-context reinterpretation of holy books that Discordianism should IMHO distance itself from as much as possible.

In other words, better say what you want to say, instead of quoting scripture.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Faust

Sooo.... we have adverts again, maybe.
Those of you on custom themes wont be safe for long either.
Its going in those too.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Requia ☣

It might be useful to put ads on the PD and BIP pages themselves too, since advertisers might be more interested in the people checking those out than us.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Also, the realization that writing an email to somebody actually accomplished me is stunning.  Since when does the world work this way?

Requia ☣

Quotehow many clicks should they get when they are here?
PW is based on buying ad space for a day, rather than clicks, clicks are good, because they'll keep an advertiser coming back, but they have to be useful clicks.