News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Crowley for President in 2012

Started by Cain, October 09, 2009, 08:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://ac2012.wordpress.com/

Quote1. Do you really want this guy as President of the United States?

Some of Crowley's political ideas may seem strange, ludicrous, or unconscionable to you. We maintain that all Crowley's ideas are worthy of consideration and discussion, and we are all free to come to our own conclusions and disagree with him on any subject of course. There are two important things to remember here...

* Aleister Crowley is dead, British, and not running for office. No, we don't want him as President of the United States of America. We're not trying to win an election here. We're trying to send a message. "The principle of popular election is a fatal folly; its results are visible in every so-called democracy. The elected man is always the mediocrity; he is the safe man, the sound man, the man who displeases the majority less than any other; and therefore never the genius, the man of progress and illumination."
    * We do not endorse every political opinion Crowley ever put forward, nor do we suggest that the U.S. should necessarily adopt them. Rather, we call attention to his central message of liberty, the Law of Thelema, as defined in Liber AL vel Legis: The Book of the Law. This can be summarized exquisitely in two verses from this text: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," and "Love is the law, love under will." It is this message which we hope someday may inform all politics, and we hope that this message will be heard everywhere.

Much more at the link

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I guess it beats the Cthulu campaign in terms of sanity -- but since when was the point of the Cthulu campaign sanity?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Cain

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

President Television

I wonder how many people will get the wrong idea and vote for Anal Cunt.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.