News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Galleys for HEY, LMNO

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 10, 2009, 06:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on October 10, 2009, 06:32:49 PM
I just gotta say, that the creepy cut off head and smile on the guy in the suit in the last panel next to the spider makes the whole damn thing. So fucking perfect.

Wait til you see Nivek's first page (for Broken Town).  Too tired to scan tonight, will post en manana.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ari

パンクビッチ

LMNO

That is really, really good.

Cramulus

Sister_Gothique

That's pretty fuckin' epic. I mees her!
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on October 12, 2009, 05:13:27 PM
That's pretty fuckin' epic. I mees her!

She misses you, too.  Stun your boyfriend and move back here.  Bring Frank, too.

This town sucks without you being here.   :argh!:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bu🤠ns

WOAH -- how'd i miss this earlier~ 

:DAMN:

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

More on the way, as my daughter's schoolwork permits.

She gets a primo laptop and a Wacom tablet if she gets all As and Bs, and she's gotten a little serious about it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SWEEET

I just had a strong spate of child-adoration. I think my maternal glands released a bunch of chemicals or something.

I wish my oldest and your girl could hang out, they seem to have a lot in common. Other than being a couple years apart in age. And my girl is young for her age. She's a geeky sweet little doll-girl who still loves her mama... by this age, my friends' kids were calling their moms bitches. I can't even imagine my girlet saying something like that.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2009, 05:41:54 PM

She gets a primo laptop and a Wacom tablet if she gets all As and Bs, and she's gotten a little serious about it.

Wacom tablets are awesome. With her creativity I bet she will create some really kickass stuff on it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2009, 07:49:38 PM

Wacom tablets are awesome. With her creativity I bet she will create some really kickass stuff on it.

Yeah, well, the economy is about to take another big poop, so I'm trying to give my kids some good times to have memories of if things get really bad.

I mean, it's never too late to have a happy childhood, but why wait?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2009, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2009, 07:49:38 PM

Yeah, well, the economy is about to take another big poop, so I'm trying to give my kids some good times to have memories of if things get really bad.

I mean, it's never too late to have a happy childhood, but why wait?

Good policy. This is why the kids ate beans for a week but my boy got a goddamn bicycle for his birthday.

Luckily, the kids get excited at the idea of Mom's chili con carne.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."