News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Benjamin Franklin Quotes

Started by Lies, October 12, 2009, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Yep, just this morning my wife proclaimed Jihad against the toaster when it burnt her bagel. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 14, 2009, 05:24:34 PM
Yep, just this morning my wife proclaimed Jihad against the toaster when it burnt her bagel. 

And rightfully so.  These appliances have all the wrong values, and need to be put the fuck in check.

WWCD?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mohommed Ali! I have loved him since I saw his articulate beauty on Late Night when  was 14!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 15, 2009, 02:11:45 AM
Mohommed Ali! I have loved him since I saw his articulate beauty on Late Night when  was 14!

I've been a fan since I read what he said when asked by the judge why he wouldn't go to Vietnam.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.