News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

a heart in pieces

Started by Ari, October 12, 2009, 09:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ari

grinning madly I peek in from the psilo-world, leaving my final words to this world I learnt to love endlessly,
and to the one woman,

I will not let you break my heart again.
Instead I will break it.

I will be thorough, I promise.
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 12, 2009, 09:17:19 PM
grinning madly I peek in from the psilo-world, leaving my final words to this world I learnt to love endlessly,
and to the one woman,

Instead I will break it.

wut
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

PD.COM:  EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED AND A LITTLE EMO ON THE SIDE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ari

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 10:24:07 PM
and to the one woman,

Instead I will break it.

wut

you're always saying that to me when I just let my heart type for me. it kinda makes me smile right now.

it's this fucked up process I am in right now.
crazy shroom frenzy & fucked up lovelife aside... the dawning madness from too much horrormirth is doing something to me.

my face cracked a while ago, but I think I dropped the remaining shell somewhere and most people just run away from me when I really look at them. like the other day... I could see the terror in their faces as they slowly backed away.
I don't know.
it will work out. or they just put me away at some point.

thanks though for at least writing three letters.
it's been a weird night.

also: since you posted that nice slap in the emo-face... good know I can always trust in Roger being Roger.
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 12, 2009, 10:50:44 PM

you're always saying that to me when I just let my heart type for me. it kinda makes me smile right now.

Next time your heart tries to post for you, smack it with a rolled-up newspaper.  Or squirt it with one of those spray bottles. 

also: since you posted that nice slap in the emo-face... good know I can always trust in Roger being Roger.

I was just trying to drop a little hint that this isn't Myspace, and nobody wants to deal with emo whimpering about the girl that broke your heart.  NOBODY.  It's really that simple.  Post here all you like, sometimes you say brilliant shit...but the moment you feel like posting some fucked up Nightwish bullshit to someone who isn't even here (or even if they were), PLEASE click over to Myspace and post it where it will be appreciated by all the other spags wearing eyeliner and coughing into silk hankies.

Thanks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 10:55:00 PM

Next time your heart tries to post for you, smack it with a rolled-up newspaper.  Or squirt it with one of those spray bottles. 

:lulz:

Actually, as an inveterate anguished poster, I would recommend building your heart-posts into a more substantial creative piece in a text editor, and then posting it in Bring & Brag. That's what I do to avoid ridicule.

You can post all KINDS of emo bullshit in Bring & Brag, as long as you spend some time polishing it so it's good. And polishing your anguished posts is more cathartic than it might initially sound.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2009, 10:58:40 PM

Actually, as an inveterate anguished poster, I would recommend building your heart-posts into a more substantial creative piece in a text editor, and then posting it in Bring & Brag. That's what I do to avoid ridicule.

You can post all KINDS of emo bullshit in Bring & Brag, as long as you spend some time polishing it so it's good. And polishing your anguished posts is more cathartic than it might initially sound.

DO NOT GET BETWEEN ROGER AND HIS LAWFUL PREY.

:jihaad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 11:01:18 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2009, 10:58:40 PM

DO NOT GET BETWEEN ROGER AND HIS LAWFUL PREY.

:jihaad:

:lulz: I will step aside and let you at 'em...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ari

I get your point.
Moving on to more creative things...
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 12, 2009, 11:12:59 PM
I get your point.

Fuck.  And I just got the BIG hammer out.

*grumble*

Ari

パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 12, 2009, 11:25:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 11:16:21 PM
Quote from: planeswalker on October 12, 2009, 11:12:59 PM
I get your point.

Fuck.  And I just got the BIG hammer out.

*grumble*

:lmnuendo:

More true than you'd feel comfortable contemplating. 

The Good Reverend Roger

and to the one woman,

Instead I will break it.

Also, quoted to preserve for the proposed Museum of Fail.

Messier Undertree

I tried so hard and got so far.

The Good Reverend Roger