News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

a heart in pieces

Started by Ari, October 12, 2009, 09:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Terrorista

It's too sappy and not angry enough for PD. If he had threatened to kill whoever he's crying about and put it in Or Kill Me or something, that'd probably be more acceptable.

LMNO

No, it's just poorly written.

If you look over Nigel's "99 a certain number of laments for Grendlemouse" in Bring and Brag, you'll see the same sentiments, but the laments are much more insightful and powerful.

Messier Undertree

But in the end, it doesn't really matter.

Ari

Quote from: La Terrorista on October 13, 2009, 04:19:16 PM
It's too sappy and not angry enough for PD. If he had threatened to kill whoever he's crying about and put it in Or Kill Me or something, that'd probably be more acceptable.

The part where I rage was sent directly to the woman in question.
Including threats of destruction. And they struck just the way they should. *

*edit: poorly chosen words are poorly chosen: 'threat of destruction' was supposed to mean that I will destroy my love for her and any other emotional or mental bond that we share. in no way do I engage in threatening other people physically*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 03:17:10 PM
It boggles the mind that someone thought it would be a good idea to post something like that here.   :lulz:

Psychedelic drugs make you do weird things. =)

Quote from: LMNO on October 13, 2009, 04:21:48 PM
No, it's just poorly written.

If you look over Nigel's "99 a certain number of laments for Grendlemouse" in Bring and Brag, you'll see the same sentiments, but the laments are much more insightful and powerful.

My mind was not in the state to polish this. Live and learn.

As for for the general and probably deserved pile on - have at it! Just make it original. The emo bit wears thin by now - although the womp was kinda amusing.
I'm moving on to more creative things.
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 07:00:06 PM
Including threats of destruction. And they struck just the way they should.

You should be very proud of yourself.

Fuckwit.  I used to bash guys like you with the hickory just for fun.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Sir Squid Diddimus

So, what I just read up there is that if a woman hurts your little feelings you like to do drugs and threaten her?

Please tell me I'm wrong.
Cause I just LOVE creepy assholes that prey on women.

No really.
Ask me about it.

Ari

Quote from: Squid on October 13, 2009, 08:58:20 PM
So, what I just read up there is that if a woman hurts your little feelings you like to do drugs and threaten her?

No really.
Ask me about it.

I had a trippy evening planned beforehand, and just when the psylocibin started to kick in she called me up and dropped an emotional bomb (switching from the warmhearted nice version of her back to the coldhearted selfish psycho) -- this send me on a very weird trip, which at some point ended in me posting this fail emo-op.

As for the "threat", please read below... I was just about to try and explain this whole mess I brought myself into.

_______
Roger, I was thinking of writing you a PM and settling this in private but before you take this as a coward's way out I will just do this here - straight in the open.

Your wrath was justified in the beginning - and apparently I fucked up again, by choosing the wrong words in conjunction with the wrong quote.

Said "threat of destruction" was not a threat of harm towards her, but a proclamation of ending any emotional and mental ties on my end. Cause she's been switching back to the coldhearted crap too often, and I always end up getting hurt since those "little" feelings of mine that are ever so amusing for you people, they are actually quite strong and deep.

I missed an earlier opportunity to properly explain what has happened and fucked up some more by not choosing my words properly. Classic fuck-up by being careless.
I admit that my vaguely worded reply to said quote is likely to be misunderstood.

Now, you can either continue your shitstorm and proclaim that I am a women-threatening scumbag, or you could try to understand and give me (deserved) shit for not choosing my words better and posting emo crap in Apple Talk.

Okay, I am done digging my grave.
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

No really.
Ask me about it.

I had a trippy evening planned beforehand, and just when the psylocibin started to kick in she called me up and dropped an emotional bomb (switching from the warmhearted nice version of her back to the coldhearted selfish psycho) -- this send me on a very weird trip, which at some point ended in me posting this fail emo-op.

As for the "threat", please read below... I was just about to try and explain this whole mess I brought myself into.

_______
Roger, I was thinking of writing you a PM and settling this in private but before you take this as a coward's way out I will just do this here - straight in the open.

Your wrath was justified in the beginning - and apparently I fucked up again, by choosing the wrong words in conjunction with the wrong quote.

Said "threat of destruction" was not a threat of harm towards her, but a proclamation of ending any emotional and mental ties on my end. Cause she's been switching back to the coldhearted crap too often, and I always end up getting hurt since those "little" feelings of mine that are ever so amusing for you people, they are actually quite strong and deep.

I missed an earlier opportunity to properly explain what has happened and fucked up some more by not choosing my words properly. Classic fuck-up by being careless.
I admit that my vaguely worded reply to said quote is likely to be misunderstood.

Now, you can either continue your shitstorm and proclaim that I am a women-threatening scumbag, or you could try to understand and give me (deserved) shit for not choosing my words better and posting emo crap in Apple Talk.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ari

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 09:12:40 PM
Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

No really.
Ask me about it.

_______

Which is exactly what I meant with

"I fucked up again, by choosing the wrong words in conjunction with the wrong quote.

Said "threat of destruction" was not a threat of harm towards her, but a proclamation of ending any emotional and mental ties on my end. Cause she's been switching back to the coldhearted crap too often, and I always end up getting hurt since those "little" feelings of mine that are ever so amusing for you people, they are actually quite strong and deep."
パンクビッチ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why the hell would you do something like that?

And even moreso, why the hell would you ADMIT it?

The fact that you would send "rage" and "threats of destruction" to someone you had been involved with should give you some pretty decent insight as to why it didn't work out...

Shit, and here I was feeling like a schmuck for calling up Space Cowboy crying because I'm scared of the wind.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 09:17:59 PM

The fact that you would send "rage" and "threats of destruction" to someone you had been involved with should give you some pretty decent insight as to why it didn't work out...

Shit, and here I was feeling like a schmuck for calling up Space Cowboy crying because I'm scared of the wind.

You should have threatened his destruction.  And made sure it struck just the way it should.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:14:22 PM
Said "threat of destruction" was not a threat of harm towards her, but a proclamation of ending any emotional and mental ties on my end.

Yes, because that equals "destruction".  How silly of me.   :lulz:

I used to hear wife beaters try to explain themselves.  They sounded kinda like you.

They went to jail anyway; I believed them just as much as I believe you.

Ari

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 09:17:59 PM

Psylocibin does weird things to the head sometimes.
I found my insights when I calmed down a few hours later, and I found some more today when this whole shitstorm started. If you'd care to read my last post on the matter then you might see that I didn't threaten to do things to her, but that I told her that I'd break off all contact from here on cause I can't stand being tossed aside anymore when she's having another one of her selfish escapades.
My choice of wording in said post was just pure fail.
I can't change that now and I am tired of trying to explain this when noone cares..

I talked to her about the whole thing earlier today, that's the important thing.
If you have to insist on making me look like a violent scumbag, then I won't be able to stop you anyways.
I know I am not.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 09:22:04 PM
Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:14:22 PM
Said "threat of destruction" was not a threat of harm towards her, but a proclamation of ending any emotional and mental ties on my end.

Yes, because that equals "destruction".  How silly of me.   :lulz:

I used to hear wife beaters try to explain themselves.  They sounded kinda like you.

They went to jail anyway; I believed them just as much as I believe you.

I get your point. You insist on not getting mine.
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:29:37 PM
Psylocibin does weird things to the head sometimes.

You shouldn't do drugs.  You can't handle them.

Quote from: planeswalker on October 13, 2009, 09:29:37 PM
I get your point. You insist on not getting mine.

That's because you're lying.  Badly, too.