News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

NaNoWriMo 2009?

Started by Suu, October 12, 2009, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I've been considering when to do that, actually.  I might save it a while, since so far, the only craziness that has happened was a granny getting shot in the face.  By the hero, no less.

Suu

Oh I need to get writing...fuck fuck fuck. I need to put like 3-4 hours into this mess today.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I'm managing to do about 1700 words a day, which is very slightly above the needed minimum...but this weekend I'm going to try and do about 5000 each day, if possible.

Suu

Well with this new exciting change in my work hours, my pattern is fucked, because typically I would come home from work and write until I got tired, now I wake up tired and don't want to do anything until I go into work, and when I get out it's too late and have to go to bed.  :argh!:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Did I ever mention how glad I am that I'm NOT subjecting myself to this?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

3 days, 5002 words.  This is going to be tough.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I've already given up. I have other writing projects that I actually want to do, and so many things already on my plate I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea to add to them...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

my uh..."writing"...is on hold for illness  :lol:

Suu

I'm off tomorrow.

Time to unleash HELL.

LMNO

I'm setting myself a different task... Writing an album of new material by December.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, it's been four days and I'm still on 641 words. I'm sure as hell not likely to make the goal, unless I cheat and copypasta from markov output or something, but I might as well keep going.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on November 03, 2009, 05:24:33 PM

*high five*

All my mental energies are currently going into not getting sick. I'm currently the only one in my entire building who is still well.

Jenne

Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2009, 05:32:54 PM

*high five*

All my mental energies are currently going into not getting sick. I'm currently the only one in my entire building who is still well.

You need to stop posting that before you jinx yourself.   Yes, I sound lame, but still.

Also:  I considered doing this and decided that for sanity purposes, I'll do this next year, when the whole world doesn't own my ass.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Jenne on November 04, 2009, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2009, 05:32:54 PM

*high five*

You need to stop posting that before you jinx yourself.   Yes, I sound lame, but still.

By which you mean, 'stop being a smug prick about having a rather good immune system/being lucky' :lol: I'll stop braggin about it; it's more fun to rub it in the faces of the people coughing on my door and giving me wet willies in an attempt to infect me.

Suu

Oh no...it's already starting to turn into drivel, and I'm just 3 days in.  :x