News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

This man is Roger in 30 years...

Started by Suu, October 13, 2009, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Does anyone your age know how to comb their fucking hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started fucking."

SQUEEEEEEE!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 12:37:52 AM
"Does anyone your age know how to comb their fucking hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started fucking."

I am dethroned.   :sad:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Now now, Rog...He probably only has a few good years left in him anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it...No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."

Oh my god, I love this man.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

"It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 12:38:54 AM

You are not quite a crotchety old man. You are a crotchety old man-in-waiting, but you're too young to go all the way there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 12:41:17 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 12:38:54 AM

You are not quite a crotchety old man. You are a crotchety old man-in-waiting, but you're too young to go all the way there.

I must find this man and behead him.  There can be only one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote"I'm sitting in one of those TGI Friday's places, and everyone looks like they want to shove a shotgun in their mouth."

SENSEI!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2009, 12:45:11 AM
Quote"I'm sitting in one of those TGI Friday's places, and everyone looks like they want to shove a shotgun in their mouth."

SENSEI!

:lulz: It is good, that at last the teacher has found his teacher.

Jenne

:lulz: That's what I was thinking.  You should make a study of him, Rog.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I've been following this guy for months, makes my day every time.