News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Postergasm: Disinfomercials

Started by Cramulus, October 13, 2009, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Here's a poster I made this morning which suggests that the local area is a hotspot for UFO sightings

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20997964/UFO-Sighting

Captain Utopia

:lulz:

Is the phone number supposed to be on the second page?

Cramulus

nope, was a formatting error. Fixed now!

Cramulus

Economy got you down? Perhaps this job offer for a paid research assistant will do the trick

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20999683/Paid-Assistant

Cramulus

Captain Utopia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

YES! More brilliant Cramulus spaggotry.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cram, I took a bunch of the posters you sent me last year and postered the shit out of Mississippi Ave. tonight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

HAHAHHA i'm still giggling at

SCREAMING HYSTERICAL NOTHINGNESS  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:lulz:  i'm still crackin up.

Dimocritus

When I get back to school on Monday I'm going to the comp. lab to print out a bunch of these to put up on the notice billboards.
Also, can someone link me to some cool flyers if it's not too much trouble? I'm going to go on a rampage.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cramulus

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"