News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Postergasm: Disinfomercials

Started by Cramulus, October 13, 2009, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Here's a poster I made this morning which suggests that the local area is a hotspot for UFO sightings

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20997964/UFO-Sighting

Captain Utopia

:lulz:

Is the phone number supposed to be on the second page?

Cramulus

nope, was a formatting error. Fixed now!

Cramulus

Economy got you down? Perhaps this job offer for a paid research assistant will do the trick

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20999683/Paid-Assistant

Cramulus

Captain Utopia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

YES! More brilliant Cramulus spaggotry.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cram, I took a bunch of the posters you sent me last year and postered the shit out of Mississippi Ave. tonight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

HAHAHHA i'm still giggling at

SCREAMING HYSTERICAL NOTHINGNESS  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:lulz:  i'm still crackin up.

Dimocritus

When I get back to school on Monday I'm going to the comp. lab to print out a bunch of these to put up on the notice billboards.
Also, can someone link me to some cool flyers if it's not too much trouble? I'm going to go on a rampage.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cramulus

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"