Main Menu

Large Erection

Started by Captain Utopia, October 14, 2009, 07:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on October 14, 2009, 11:53:51 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on October 14, 2009, 07:30:36 PM
Looked out the window this morning and saw this:

So big I had to stitch together three shots.

The people in the building behind the crane seem to be preparing for when Roger finally loses control over his rage.

They forgot the fucking apostrophe.  :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

That's because they're Canadians.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Captain Utopia

:lulz:

The ability of this forum to forge gold from drek never ceases to amaze.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 15, 2009, 03:49:23 AM
:lulz:

The ability of this forum to forge gold from drek never ceases to amaze.

We have this spinning wheel, see...

TGRR,
169% Newfie, by the way.

The Johnny

:lmnuendo:

In teh spanishs, cetro ish scepter.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on October 15, 2009, 03:51:05 AM
:lmnuendo:

In teh spanishs, cetro ish scepter.

Leave me and my enormous phallic symbol alone, sir.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, Fictionpuss:  I got people in Pickering, Peterborough, Mississauga, and Hamilton.

You're fucking surrounded.  Half the fucking OPP are my bastard cousins.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 15, 2009, 04:10:18 AM
Also, Fictionpuss:  I got people in Pickering, Peterborough, Mississauga, and Hamilton.

Oh yeah? Well I got... nothing. Damn.

Unless...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 15, 2009, 05:11:42 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 15, 2009, 04:10:18 AM

Oh yeah? Well I got... nothing. Damn.

Unless...

Against the OPP?  Those vicious bastards would burn down Toronto if they even suspected you existed.

And we can't have that.  I get up there about once every 2 years, and I will not miss my steak and kidney pie at The Keg.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, PM Hoops.  He's in your area, and you'd be advised to learn how to avoid him.  He once beat the fuck out of the entire Hillsburgh Cabal just for spilling his beer.  He's a vicious brute and a very rude man.  He's the reason everyone hates Canada.  Just ask Triple Zero.  Fucking Hoops visited Europe, and gave all the old people flashbacks.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 15, 2009, 05:13:58 AM
Against the OPP?  Those vicious bastards would burn down Toronto if they even suspected you existed.

And we can't have that.  I get up there about once every 2 years, and I will not miss my steak and kidney pie at The Keg.
Hmm. Okay, I guess my cabal will close doors then. Good thing too, I wasn't terribly happy with the hastily constructed slogan.

I didn't know that about The Keg, I have not had a decent steak pie since I left the UK, and gave up trying out of constant disappointment.