Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 16, 2009, 10:25:55 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 16, 2009, 10:24:27 PM
You made me a CONSERVATIVE ? :crankey:

BLOOD!

Look at your profession.   :lulz:

OH, I saw.

You think I DON'T read the fine print?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

WHAT AMERICA GOT TOLD:

WHAT AMERICA HAD IN MIND:

WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

hooplala

Man, this place was great 10 years ago.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

hiding my last name in the Discordians in History bit was a little easter egg... none of us knew each other's real names before FB. Gawdess, remember how people in 2007 were real cautious about posting their face online?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 26, 2019, 08:59:30 PM
hiding my last name in the Discordians in History bit was a little easter egg... none of us knew each other's real names before FB. Gawdess, remember how people in 2007 were real cautious about posting their face online?

I am still fairly careful about that.
Molon Lube

hooplala

I still mostly use a fake name on FB. I have an account for my real name, but its a backup in case FB ever boots me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 26, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

SAYS THE GUY WITH AN IRL FACE PIC IN HIS AVATAR

IMMA WALK AROUND IN TUSCON AND GO "LOOK AT THAT DUDE IN THE LABCOAT, SHOUTING GAWWWWW, IS THAT THE GOOD REV ROGER AKA DOK HOWL AKA SMEGGY BUTT JAW?" AND EVERYONE'S GONNA GO "THERE HE IS! GET IM!" AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU'LL BE RUNNING FROM 535,677 PEOPLE WHILE THEY OPEN THEIR WINDOWS TO THROW BRICKS AND TURDS AND ASSORTED FRUITS AT YOU

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 27, 2019, 02:52:15 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 26, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

SAYS THE GUY WITH AN IRL FACE PIC IN HIS AVATAR

IMMA WALK AROUND IN TUSCON AND GO "LOOK AT THAT DUDE IN THE LABCOAT, SHOUTING GAWWWWW, IS THAT THE GOOD REV ROGER AKA DOK HOWL AKA SMEGGY BUTT JAW?" AND EVERYONE'S GONNA GO "THERE HE IS! GET IM!" AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU'LL BE RUNNING FROM 535,677 PEOPLE WHILE THEY OPEN THEIR WINDOWS TO THROW BRICKS AND TURDS AND ASSORTED FRUITS AT YOU

But this is my kingdom.  You will have to crawl over my devoted subjects before THEY get me.

We're wise to you sissified Easterners outta New yawk city.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Hoopla! on March 26, 2019, 10:20:08 PM

I still mostly use a fake name on FB. I have an account for my real name, but its a backup in case FB ever boots me.

I have two accounts, too. One I use my real name, the other my real face.
Formerly something else...