News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Bruno on November 19, 2023, 12:24:29 PM
You know, it never occurred to me that Klaus could be NSFW. People have used it as an actual safety training video in a workplace.

Not sure if "gore" in the bannable offences list includes fake gore, or only real.

Admittedly, having not had a work computer for nearly 10 years, now, It's something I have lost a bit of consciousness of. Three jobs ago I was on the computer at break and looked up the Max Headroom signal hacking incident and forgot about the butt part. When it got to that, I panicked a little bit, but nobody ever said anything about it.

Forklift driver Klaus - The first day on job | A Short Film by Jörg Wagner & Stefan Prehn immediately reminded me of the intentionally gory "Driver Safety Education" movies I was forced to watch in high school as teenager. Back then, those kind of movies made me queasy. I've long since become desensitized to that sort of thing, but Forklift driver Klaus jogged my memory.

Forklift driver Klaus is funny as was intended. And, I don't doubt that it has been used as a safety training video. I, also, wouldn't be at all surprised if it's still in use for that purpose. But, the times have changed, and nowadays it doesn't take much to offend large vocal, groups of people.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Brother Mythos

"The MAGA Casket Is Available Now"

And, for cremations, it's available in regular and extra crispy!

Here's the link:   The MAGA Casket
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.