News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Film Flam

Started by Dimocritus, October 15, 2009, 11:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Z³ on October 22, 2009, 12:14:08 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2009, 10:48:30 PM
STOP RUINING MY LIFE WITH THIS THREAD

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, MAKE IT GO AWAY

I CAN'T EVEN THINK WITH THIS THREAD AROUND

IT FOGS MY MIND WITH HATE.

I don't think this thread is your problem.
Lest start discussing David lynch's films in nigels love life thread.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on October 22, 2009, 12:25:46 AM
Quote from: Z³ on October 22, 2009, 12:14:08 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2009, 10:48:30 PM
STOP RUINING MY LIFE WITH THIS THREAD

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, MAKE IT GO AWAY

I CAN'T EVEN THINK WITH THIS THREAD AROUND

IT FOGS MY MIND WITH HATE.

I don't think this thread is your problem.
Lest start discussing David lynch's films in nigels love life thread.

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sirs, I present to you this perfectly lovely pre-existing film thread that is not ruining my life and destroying my peace of mind and productivity:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19283.0
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 12:32:22 AM
Sirs, I present to you this perfectly lovely pre-existing film thread that is not ruining my life and destroying my peace of mind and productivity:

That thread is full of trolls.

Cramulus

chilllllllllllllllllllll outttttttttttttt
                 /

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on October 22, 2009, 12:38:15 AM

That thread is full of trolls.

I do not have a clever retort for that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CRAMULUS I CANNOT CHILL OUT

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IT IS DESTROYING ME.

Cainad (dec.)

I was ignoring this thread but then I read Nigel's replies and I :lulz:'d

also I have to agree; the title is bringing bile into my brain

Cainad (dec.)

CRAMULUS

YOU MUST CEASE AND DESIST YOUR ACTIONS AS A PEACEMAKER. THE CONFLICT IN THIS THREAD IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE

IT WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF ALL INANE ARGUMENTS TAKEN UP FOR THE SAKE OF WASTING TIME AND AMUSING ONESELF ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL TIME!

YOU MUST EITHER JOIN US, OR ELSE DEFY US. IN MATTERS THIS POINTLESS, THERE CAN BE NO PEACE, NO MIDDLE GROUND, NO QUARTER GIVEN OR ACCEPTED, UNTIL BOTH SIDES HAVE TESTED EACH OTHER IN BLOOD AND STEEL; SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE INTERNETS

JOIN US, AND KNOW THE GLORY OF THE RIGHTEOUS PATH THAT IS HATING THIS IRKSOME THREAD TITLE!

(okay I'll stop now)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on October 22, 2009, 01:00:09 AM
CRAMULUS

YOU MUST CEASE AND DESIST YOUR ACTIONS AS A PEACEMAKER. THE CONFLICT IN THIS THREAD IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE

IT WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF ALL INANE ARGUMENTS TAKEN UP FOR THE SAKE OF WASTING TIME AND AMUSING ONESELF ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL TIME!

YOU MUST EITHER JOIN US, OR ELSE DEFY US. IN MATTERS THIS POINTLESS, THERE CAN BE NO PEACE, NO MIDDLE GROUND, NO QUARTER GIVEN OR ACCEPTED, UNTIL BOTH SIDES HAVE TESTED EACH OTHER IN BLOOD AND STEEL; SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE INTERNETS

JOIN US, AND KNOW THE GLORY OF THE RIGHTEOUS PATH THAT IS HATING THIS IRKSOME THREAD TITLE!

(okay I'll stop now)

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Cramulus

oh no, I'd gladly defer to a thread at the bottom of the stack, the existence of which I was either unaware of or had forgotten about;
because I respect your right not to be offended by a fucking pun. Naturally, as one whom is offended by simple uninspired plays on words, I feel the need to fight back, by shitting all over other peoples attempts at contribution, rather than simply ignoring things which otherwise wouldnt have had any effect on me whatsoever. Yeah, that seems logical.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't believe that you're trivializing the way this thread is destroying me to the very core of my humanity. :( I feel very devalued now.

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 10:26:10 AM
I can't believe that you're trivializing the way this thread is destroying me to the very core of my humanity. :( I feel very devalued now.

implying that you began with value.
SNAP

Faust

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 10:26:10 AM
That's a really funny reaction to have to a thread.
Thats a good enough reason to keep it bumped forever
Sleepless nights at the chateau