anyway the Gun rack scene Reminds me of the
gun rack scene I was in the 5th as i REMember 11 or 12

Navy tbc 7:07 Soon? thats A ten four  doLL

hirley0

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 21, 2011, 01:36:39 AM
I just watched G la

8/27 Returning thread to its original inTENT sorry 4InT

Freeky

PEOPLE WHO TALK DURING MOVIES ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.  

Cain

Three potentially interesting films out next month: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (yes, based on the novel), Apollo 18 and Colombiana.

And by potentially interesting, I of course mean not a sequel and not based on a comic.

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 27, 2011, 07:48:16 PM
PEOPLE WHO TALK DURING MOVIES ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT INTO THE LOBBY, TIED TO POSTS, GAGGED, AND FLOGGED.  

Fixd.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on August 27, 2011, 11:03:05 PM
PEOPLE WHO TALK DURING MOVIES ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT INTO THE LOBBY, TIED TO POSTS, GAGGED, AND FLOGGED.  

Fixd.

THERE IS NO LOBBY WHEN IT IS A RENTAL MOVIE. :argh!:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 28, 2011, 12:42:11 AM

Fixd.

Two words

SHOVEL

TARP

Placid Dingo

Chose a movie last night. Prince Caspian. Three hours of kids and taking animals failing and getting horribly mangled while Aslan dicks around to make some kind of intangible point about the nature of faith. Jackass lion.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Luna

Fixd.

No.  There is, however, likely a front lawn...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on August 28, 2011, 04:26:19 AM

Fixd.

Grass is immoral. Therefore there is none in Tuscon.

Freeky

Quote from: Donald Coyote on August 28, 2011, 04:31:51 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 28, 2011, 04:26:19 AM

Fixd.

Grass is immoral. Therefore there is none in Tuscon.

No, no.  You've got that backwards.  Grass IS moral, therefore there is none in Tucson.

Cain

Quote from: Placid Dingo on August 28, 2011, 03:35:08 AM
Chose a movie last night. Prince Caspian. Three hours of kids and taking animals failing and getting horribly mangled while Aslan dicks around to make some kind of intangible point about the nature of faith. Jackass lion.

Never trust a Christ substitute.  That's why, once my pizza is done, I'm watching Thor.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on August 27, 2011, 10:15:49 PM
Three potentially interesting films out next month: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (yes, based on the novel), Apollo 18 and Colombiana.

And by potentially interesting, I of course mean not a sequel and not based on a comic.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is one of the ones I'm excited about.  It's the director's follow up from Let the Right One In, which is one of the best movies, not just horror movies, that I've seen in a while.  It's also supposed to be the well deserved leading role for Gary Oldman that'll finally get the man the insane accolades he deserves.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Is that the Swedish director, or the English language version one?  I've seen the Swedish one, and it's brilliant, so I hope it's Tomas Alfredson.

And yeah, I noticed Gary Oldman was prominent in the trailer.  Well, good.  He does deserve a role he can truly shine in, and this sounds like the ideal film for him.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2011, 05:41:04 AM
Is that the Swedish director, or the English language version one?  I've seen the Swedish one, and it's brilliant, so I hope it's Tomas Alfredson.

And yeah, I noticed Gary Oldman was prominent in the trailer.  Well, good.  He does deserve a role he can truly shine in, and this sounds like the ideal film for him.

Swedish!  The American re-release was Let Me In, by the Cloverfield guy (not JJ Abrams).  I never saw it.  It's pointless.  There's honestly no way you can improve upon the Swedish version.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.