Main Menu

Film Flam

Started by Dimocritus, October 15, 2009, 11:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Yeah.  I mean.  I just...yeah.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenne on September 09, 2011, 09:26:59 PM
They are remaking Beetlejuice.  :|

I second the WTF.

The GF and I just watched Contagion. I am not sure what I think of it yet. It scared me knowing how stupid people are and how bad it could, and then it scared me more thinking about how society could be further pushed into a police state in the aftermath.

Freeky

They're remaking everything.  I predict in the next three or four years they'll be remaking The Crow.  Which, I don't know about you guys, but I think that movie is totelly orsim.

Suu

I give up on movies forever.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Epimetheus

Goddamn, I hope it's not Johnny Depp.

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Roaring Biscuit!

Any of you seen Taxidermia?  Watched it recently with a friend.  A man EJACULATES FIRE in the first 5 mins.  What more do you need to know?

xx

Triple Zero

I don't know! But I want to know more now!! :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Donald Coyote on September 10, 2011, 06:45:12 AM

I second the WTF.

The GF and I just watched Contagion. I am not sure what I think of it yet. It scared me knowing how stupid people are and how bad it could, and then it scared me more thinking about how society could be further pushed into a police state in the aftermath.

I've heard from more than a few people now that that is worth watching.

It's on my list.

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 10, 2011, 08:21:00 PM
I don't know! But I want to know more now!! :)

It's a totally mad film, it also has big cats in it.  Not like tigers and lions.  Fuck-off MASSIVE housecats.  Owned by a retired champion speed-eater, naturally.  It's probably the single most interesting film I've watched in my life, although it's got plenty of fairly grotesque moments.  It's described as  body-horror flick.

Oh and the soundtrack is by Amon Tobin, which might not mean anything to you, but it's actually the reason me and friends saw it in the first place :P

xx

edd

Iason Ouabache

Contagion = Pandemic II, The Movie! I really hope they slipped a scene about Madagascar in there.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

I like Amon Tobin. Saw him live once, pretty sure his basslines moved my spleen a couple of inches.

I don't like body-horror much, though, so maybe I'll pass.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 11, 2011, 10:48:12 AM
Contagion = Pandemic II, The Movie! I really hope they slipped a scene about Madagascar in there.

AFK

I'll save a few bucks and just watch Outbreak again On Demand. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Medford Shmoo

Anyone seen Fantastic Planet (the french title is Le Planet Savage')?
Fear of death is the beginning of slavery.