News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Film Flam

Started by Dimocritus, October 15, 2009, 11:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

I can't tell what just happened in this thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on October 22, 2009, 11:11:41 PM
I can't tell what just happened in this thread.

That's because this is the worst thread on the interbutt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 11:08:56 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 11:07:27 PM
Am I missing something, is "Film Flam" some kind of racial slur or something? Cause I assumed Nigel was just playing.

Back before his reappearance as Z3, Zurtok had a thing about Mexicans.  When Nigel changed her avatar to her pic, Z3 started senselessly attacking her.

The conclusion is obvious.

Except that I'm not Zurtok.
To tell you the truth, my attacks on Nigel are simply because this thread was being shat on, and for a moment I felt like actually trying to contribute something. I mean, if you dont want to talk about movies or whatever thats fine, ignore the thread. I suppose my mistake was simply to respond in kind, which upset the pack mentality.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Am I missing something, is "Film Flam" some kind of racial slur or something? Cause I assumed Nigel was just playing.

I WAS just playing, and having a grand old time laughing my ass off every time someone bumped this thread and I had another chance to ridiculously overreact about how it is DESTROYING MY SENSES AND MY LIVELIHOOD, MURDERING MY DOG, ABDUCTING MY CHILDREN, AND MAKING MY ELDERLY PARENTS INSANE, until Zurtok decided to take me seriously and be a dick. Hell, even Dimo was playing along. Or at least pretending not to notice. And it's his thread, not Zurtok's.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 11:59:18 PM

I WAS just playing, and having a grand old time laughing my ass off every time someone bumped this thread and I had another chance to ridiculously overreact about how it is DESTROYING MY SENSES AND MY LIVELIHOOD, MURDERING MY DOG, ABDUCTING MY CHILDREN, AND MAKING MY ELDERLY PARENTS INSANE, until Zurtok decided to take me seriously and be a dick. Hell, even Dimo was playing along. Or at least pretending not to notice. And it's his thread, not Zurtok's.

I'm not Zurtok.

Cramulus

I came out in favor of this thread. And then I might have image-bombed it. So I'm not sure where I stand.

The threadjack is both annoying and hysterical.

or  :?

Quote from: Cramulus on October 23, 2009, 12:02:32 AM
I came out in favor of this thread. And then I might have image-bombed it. So I'm not sure where I stand.

The threadjack is both annoying and hysterical.

or  :?

It actually is pretty funny.

Messier Undertree

I'm not really sure what either side has done wrong here.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Z³ on October 22, 2009, 10:11:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 12:32:22 AM
Sirs, I present to you this perfectly lovely pre-existing film thread that is not ruining my life and destroying my peace of mind and productivity:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19283.0

oh no, I'd gladly defer to a thread at the bottom of the stack, the existence of which I was either unaware of or had forgotten about;
because I respect your right not to be offended by a fucking pun. Naturally, as one whom is offended by simple uninspired plays on words, I feel the need to fight back, by shitting all over other peoples attempts at contribution, rather than simply ignoring things which otherwise wouldnt have had any effect on me whatsoever. Yeah, that seems logical.

Oh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on October 21, 2009, 01:29:46 AM
Speakng of which, for some reason the combination fo letters "N. I. G. E. L." makes me break out in hives, shit myself, and strangle kittens. I really wish I could never read that word agan, but there you go...

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

nigel i can appreciate your unnatural and unexplainable hatred for this thread based on the title because i feel the exact same way when i see words (you know....THAT WORD...with the m and the e repeated)

Faust

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on October 23, 2009, 01:08:23 AM
nigel i can appreciate your unnatural and unexplainable hatred for this thread based on the title because i feel the exact same way when i see words (you know....THAT WORD...with the m and the e repeated)

Hahahaha, oh wow, this shit just got real
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YESSSS! Like that. Only not with that word.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on October 23, 2009, 01:16:47 AM

Hahahaha, oh wow, this shit just got real

:argh!: HATRED DOESNT HAVE TO BE LOGICAL!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK IN DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD. MY CHILDREN WILL GO HUNGRY AND I GOT AN EYE INFECTION, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, AND SWINE FLU BECAUSE OF IT.