News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

WHAT IS THIS PINK SHIT?!

Started by Suu, October 15, 2009, 11:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

it was shitty for like....a day....then all of a sudden the ground sucks all the water up and it's humid again
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's shitty here now, and snowing on the mountain, which bums me out because I wanted to go up there with Space Cowboy and now we can't, at least not for the rest of the cold season, which might as well be forever.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

or you can go there and play in the snow...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 17, 2009, 08:03:58 PM
or you can go there and play in the snow...

It closes at the end of October and we already have plans for next Sunday. Also I hate snow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and you can't see shit when it's snowing, and I wanted him to get a good look at the crater as he's never been. :(

Sir Squid Diddimus

It's 71 and the humidity is only at 48%
I've totally opened all the windows and doors.

Dysnomia

OVERCAST IS BACKKKKKK 

better not be cold on Halloween because I want to be a skanky genie. 

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you live in california  :argh!: what is this "cold"
if its not snowing then STFU  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

Dysnomia

IT'S NOT COLD ATM FRED

WE DON'T GET SNOW, JUST MUDSLIDES AND RAIN, THEN THE WHOLE STATE BURNS DOWN IN SUMMER

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on October 18, 2009, 05:45:08 AM
IT'S NOT COLD ATM FRED

WE DON'T GET SNOW, JUST MUDSLIDES AND RAIN, THEN THE WHOLE STATE BURNS DOWN IN SUMMER

ALSO BEARS AND EARTHQUAKES

Remind me who thought it was a good idea to live in California in the first place? I'd like to buy that person a drink for being the best salesman EVAR.

Suu

Yeah, at least in Florida I could get out of the way of a hurricane and KNEW it was going to rain everyday. None of that earthquake shit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

earthquakes make for great 10-30 second foot massages  :lol:

Suu

Sure. Until the 7 pointer hits. Then it makes for a good 3 minute house-collapsing death.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Srsly. Swamp Yankees know better than to live in places where nigh-unpredictable natural disasters are a part of everyday life. We can make our own catastrophes without any help from the environment, thank you very much.

Suu

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH IT WAS SNOWING FOR ABOUT A FUCKING HOUR TODAY I WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE SO I HAD TO CALL ROGER AND TELL HIM TO STOP  :argh!: