News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Gonna Walk on Water...

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, October 16, 2009, 01:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

Look  how still it is.  It's like glass, or a dead  baby.  You'll see, I'll just step out.

I'm gonna walk on water..  This Messiah shit is overrated honey, I mean, sure they'll forgive your sins, but whats the point in a perfect soul anyway?  Just so you get a guaranteed spot on the Pearly Gates guestlist?  That don't count for shit.  That's not what life is about.  Life is about walking on water.  It's about embracing every beautifully imperfect moment that our fleeting existence has to offer, there's no such thing as an ordinary moment you see, and don't you forget it.  It's never your time to die.  Why do you even care?  You wasted life why wouldn't you waste death?  There are plenty of saviours going round anyway, pick your favourite.

Hey Lucy, are you there honey?  I need a hand, I'm gonna walk on water, yeh I knew you'd say I'm crazy, don't  worry, you can have my heart and soul, I'll always come back to you but you gotta help me out baby, I'm trying to prove a point here.  I'm gonna walk on water remember?

Hell, any beardy fucker can pull that old trick huh?  How about we make things interesting, just to show how easy this Messiah shit really is yeh?  Let's make it a challenge, make things interesting.  I'll just tie these wieghts round my waist, now ain't that a little bit of tongue twister?  Try saying it fast after half a litre of vodka honey, you just try it, I'll tighten the knot.  Did your fuckin' Messiah ever pull this shit on you?  Bet he didn't the fuckin' wuss.

C'mon Lucy I need this...

I'm gonna walk in water baby, you'll see.  I'll just step over edge.  I'll still be smiling at the bottom baby.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne