News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

AGHAGHAGHAGH!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 17, 2009, 01:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Possibly the unintentionally funniest tattoo EVER. NSFW. Read the comments.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 17, 2009, 01:34:04 AM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Possibly the unintentionally funniest tattoo EVER. NSFW. Read the comments.

What comments?  What link?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

(blame swine malaise for my lapse)

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

I forgot the gems that were on this website.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

See, I have a strong appreciation for people who would get something funny permanently imprinted into their skin. I think this is why I love Space Cowboy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

GAWD nigel, i just went through all 30 pages and hoping to christ my kids feel loved

Suu

To be perfectly clear, I did intend my tramp stamp as a pun. Fortunately, not a lot of people can read Classical Greek.