News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Don't say I didn't warn you.... (lots of pics)

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, October 13, 2009, 02:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

We don't have a river so much as an extremely large open sewer that drains into the sea.

Pariah

Well those giant concrete walls were built so that you have your FREEDOM™
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 14, 2009, 05:44:46 PM
We don't have a river so much as an extremely large open sewer that drains into the sea.

That's just the poison leaking out of Boston.  Think of Boston as the nation's liver.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 14, 2009, 05:51:30 PM
Boston has both Hep C and Cirrhosis.

Tucson is the appendix.  It's not in very hot shape, either.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a friend from many year back who pronounces it like that, so it kind of gives me a happy melty feeling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on October 14, 2009, 05:44:46 PM

You know Richter drank the Charles once...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Nigel on October 15, 2009, 02:29:51 AM
I have a friend from many year back who pronounces it like that, so it kind of gives me a happy melty feeling.

i'm glad i can inspire that in you from so far away, right now i am also quite happy and melty, mostly due to the fact that after our night out me and friends had a minor afterparty in my room, which involved Flogging Molly, King Prawn, Joker impressions and mad dancing.  Now the walls are sweating.

x

edd

p.s.  i know this is totally unrelated, so thanks to all for their comments and praise, speciall thanks to roger for #1 assuming im an inter-retard :p and not mocking my hippie hair  :D

EDIT: so many typos...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on October 15, 2009, 03:31:40 AM
p.s.  i know this is totally unrelated, so thanks to all for their comments and praise, speciall thanks to roger for #1 assuming im an inter-retard :p and not mocking my hippie hair  :D

I just assumed the hair went with the retardedness.   :)

Roaring Biscuit!

its gone now, i can do a clever  :)   also, why did you guys never tell me how much fun this place is to read when highly inebriated?

Suu

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on October 15, 2009, 03:52:51 AM
its gone now, i can do a clever  :)   also, why did you guys never tell me how much fun this place is to read when highly inebriated?

Because we figured that's when you'd find the secret forum too.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

:lulz: Suu!

Oh how fun!  And good on ya for taking her out for a spin with some friends on a high adventure of sorts.  And major kudos for the pix of it here!  Awesomeness!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on October 15, 2009, 03:52:51 AM

Closely-held secret.