News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Music For Your Mind & Booty

Started by Donkeyotay, October 19, 2009, 03:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

WHY CAN'T YOU APPRECIATE ART?
  \
:piss:

AFK

Well, it's better than A Klokwerk Kaos, if that is any consolation. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 21, 2009, 07:47:53 PM
Oh, wait.  Now we'll be accused of bias because we can't appreciate a musician's skills because he's such an utter douchebag for letting his girlfriend starve to death.

Actually, it's my mind control rays.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, if it wasn't for Roger's influence none of us would think it was COMPLETELY FUCKED UP that he starved his sick girlfriend, served her rotten food, and continued to stalk her years later even while married.

Because we're all too brain-dead to recognize that's disgusting, dangerous, sociopathic behavior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 01:24:12 AM
Yeah, if it wasn't for Roger's influence none of us would think it was COMPLETELY FUCKED UP that he starved his sick girlfriend, served her rotten food, and continued to stalk her years later even while married.

Because we're all too brain-dead to recognize that's disgusting, dangerous, sociopathic behavior.

He's just misunderstood.  It was an accident.  He slipped.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.