Main Menu

Help me with my homework?

Started by Donkeyotay, October 19, 2009, 06:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 12:59:39 PM
You Are Being Lied To
Adbusters
Negativland

I was about to point out Negativland, LMNO beat me to it.
I strongly suggest the album Dyspepsi

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 04:08:21 PM
"How to Slowly Kill Your Girlfriend and Not Really Care All That Much About It."

I've missed out on a great deal of forum drama, and dont really care, but this sounds especially heinous.
Links?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Z³ on October 19, 2009, 06:23:32 PM
"How to Slowly Kill Your Girlfriend and Not Really Care All That Much About It."

I've missed out on a great deal of forum drama, and dont really care, but this sounds especially heinous.
Links?

Meh, too much thread archaelogy.  Short and skinny is, he was dating the niece of one of the old board members (Bella, to be exact).  She became too ill to leave her bed, and he didn't bother feeding her, but instead ate in front of her to taunt her.  Then, when he did finally get around to her, he cooked her some rotten potatoes and laughed about it.

He's scum.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 06:27:03 PM

Links?

Meh, too much thread archaelogy.  Short and skinny is, he was dating the niece of one of the old board members (Bella, to be exact).  She became too ill to leave her bed, and he didn't bother feeding her, but instead ate in front of her to taunt her.  Then, when he did finally get around to her, he cooked her some rotten potatoes and laughed about it.

He's scum.

Wow.
Thats fucking terrible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Z³ on October 19, 2009, 06:29:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 06:27:03 PM

Links?

He's scum.

Wow.
Thats fucking terrible.

Oh, he showed remorse...once he realized that he was the only one laughing.  Then suddenly, it was all a big "misunderstanding".

But I've met the man, and given the choice between believing Bella and her clan and believing him, I know enough to know that he's vermin.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Apparently, the two have reconciled and moved on.  

In light of that, I have proposed that if he doens't comment on any of my posts, I will freely ignore him.

We'll see.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 07:35:02 PM
Apparently, the two have reconciled and moved on.  

In light of that, I have proposed that if he doens't comment on any of my posts, I will freely ignore him.

We'll see.

No, he has a new wife (who has apparently not fallen ill yet).  The whole Bella Clan is still pissed off six ways from Sunday.  Me, I just don't like him because of that.  It would be like saying "The Jews have forgiven Martin Bormann, so I'm gonna hire him as a babysitter".

LMNO

BAI is Mr. Bella, no?

Perhaps we should await his opinion.

LMNO
-Is not forgiving; may be willing to ignore, however.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 07:53:30 PM
BAI is Mr. Bella, no?

Perhaps we should await his opinion.

LMNO
-Is not forgiving; may be willing to ignore, however.

I has a new chewtoy.  :)

LMNO

I make no effort to influence anyone else's decisions, or actions.  I also may change my mind regarding my own actions, depending on further information.

Jenne

Yeah, he tried to show up to eb&g a while back...he got chased off with a stick.  DS will have severe issues if she sees him on her aunt's site.

LMNO

I may have to trek over to EB&G, for further advisement.

The Good Reverend Roger

Even if DS forgave him, I still think he's a prick.

I'm not MAD at him, I just don't like him.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 08:31:05 PM
And a Bears fan, to boot.

That pisses me off.  He doesn't rate being a Bears fan.