News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

So who here remembers little old me?

Started by Medeo, October 19, 2009, 04:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I just wanted to step in and say, once again, that I miss Hoshiko.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:28:56 PM
Quote from: Medeo on October 19, 2009, 07:20:50 PM
Nice to meet ya, Sparkley and Richter

Careful.  Sparkley eats people.  Troof.

Roger's endorsement is appreciated, but I'm a meathead who is easily distracted by sharp things, boobs, or food.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on October 19, 2009, 07:48:36 PM

Roger's endorsement is appreciated, but I'm a meathead who is easily distracted by sharp things, boobs, or food.

Aren't we all? 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on October 19, 2009, 07:54:34 PM

It's true I'm afraid.   :)

She's still proud that she ate a whole congressman in one sitting.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Medeo

If it was Wally Herger I will love her forever

Please say it was Wally Herger
"god's talking about the shaw play and not the greek myth. the greek myth is where this dude falls in love with a statue he made, and he gives it presents, but he's sad because the statue just stands there. but THEN it's a happy ending because the statue comes to life, and THEN, he sexes up the statue and has a kid with the statue!! ladies and gentlemen, the greek myths"

-Dinosaur Comics

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Medeo on October 19, 2009, 08:02:20 PM
If it was Wally Herger I will love her forever

Please say it was Wally Herger

No, it wasn't.  It was Ron Paul.  It hardly counts, because he was such a skinny little guy.

The Ron Paul you see now is an animatronic robot, on loan from Disneyworld.  That's why he doesn't look real.

ETA:  We programmed him to say some hilarious shit, though, and the libertarians just eat it right up.

Dysnomia

I can eat Wally Herger though

for a price.   :wink:

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

You'd think he'd trim the unibrow better before an official picture.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysnomia

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:19:25 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 07:06:21 PM
Its not that fun, really

It's not bad.  It's just a little fluffier and laid back.  Not my style, but I stop in once and a while.

It has like 20 posts a day.  Mostly in Current Mood and the rest normally moaning about MW or the other Pagan site du jour.

Well, that and I was about the single most despised poster over there (that isn't banned, that is. well, not at the moment), despite my role in securing that site both originally, and during the dispute with MW.  I was never treated with the respect I was due, so I'll be damned if I ever say a good thing about that place.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 08:58:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:19:25 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 07:06:21 PM
Its not that fun, really

It's not bad.  It's just a little fluffier and laid back.  Not my style, but I stop in once and a while.

It has like 20 posts a day.  Mostly in Current Mood and the rest normally moaning about MW or the other Pagan site du jour.

Well, that and I was about the single most despised poster over there (that isn't banned, that is. well, not at the moment), despite my role in securing that site both originally, and during the dispute with MW.  I was never treated with the respect I was due, so I'll be damned if I ever say a good thing about that place.

I don't think that's the case, Cain.  They like you over there.

But then again, I'm not sitting in your computer chair, so I can't really argue the point.

Dysnomia