News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

So who here remembers little old me?

Started by Medeo, October 19, 2009, 04:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

hrmmmmm i vaguely remember who this person is...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 08:58:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:19:25 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 07:06:21 PM
Its not that fun, really

It's not bad.  It's just a little fluffier and laid back.  Not my style, but I stop in once and a while.

It has like 20 posts a day.  Mostly in Current Mood and the rest normally moaning about MW or the other Pagan site du jour.

Well, that and I was about the single most despised poster over there (that isn't banned, that is. well, not at the moment), despite my role in securing that site both originally, and during the dispute with MW.  I was never treated with the respect I was due, so I'll be damned if I ever say a good thing about that place.

I don't think that's the case, Cain.  They like you over there.

But then again, I'm not sitting in your computer chair, so I can't really argue the point.

Well Bella made her case pretty clear.  Cain gets stalked = nothing to get worried about.  Bella gets stalked = time for a banning.  Cain questions the banning, PKLS "mysteriously" shows up here.

Cain argues that torture is badwrong.  Cain gets two admins attempting to dogpile him over events they were never even around to witness (and which had nothing to do with the argument, and which I held hardly any of the blame for).

Cain tries to make a funny over Mol's threats = Cain is trying to get the forum shut down.

Someone cries because they clicked on an obvious browser bomb = Cain gets publically chastised, even though he'd done it several times before on the site, to many more people, with no complaints.

Bella pulls my work from her Discordian library, after we have a very public disagreement.  I never requested this, and she never reinstated it.

And so on and so forth.  I mean I could go all the way back to the Birdy thing, if I really felt like dredging up some real old stuff.  As far as EB&G's mods are concerned, I was too unpredictable and too skilled at what I did for direct attacks, so they decided to go for death by a thousand cuts.

Not to mention I was very vocal and unapologetic about my anti-mod crusade over here, which no doubt created some extra bad-blood and aminosity between myself and Bella.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's totally OK to criticize mods here, though... no one will start a vendetta against you a year later for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Yeah, because, of course, that is really what this is about, between me and you.

It totally wasn't you decided to insult me, I replied, you escalated, I escalated in response, you declared "WE CAN NEVER BE TEH FRIENDS EVER AGAIN", despite a couple of months earlier you insulting me (note: months, not "a year"), and several other people, out of the blue without me playing the "friends" card, a brilliant display of both your hypocrisy and how you are a whiny little bitch who can dish it out but can't take it.  And then decided to invent some fictitious conspiracy theory about a vendetta to try and escape responsibility for your actions.

Oh, wait, I got those two mixed up.  Carry on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Oh wait, I see now, never mind.

You're just picking fights again because your latest boyfriend left you and you're too emotionally immature to deal with this by any other way than coming onto PD and making shit up to justify acting like a raging, humourless cunt.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 10:39:06 PM
Oh wait, I see now, never mind.

You're just picking fights again because your latest boyfriend left you and you're too emotionally immature to deal with this by any other way than coming onto PD and making shit up to justify acting like a raging, humourless cunt.

Oh oh oh! That's what I was waiting for, thanks Cain! :)

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2009, 10:23:29 PM
It's totally OK to criticize mods here, though... no one will start a vendetta against you a year later for it.

I could have sworn there was a thread for this shit already.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from:   on October 19, 2009, 10:48:51 PM

Maybe roger will move it. :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2009, 10:49:46 PM
Quote from:   on October 19, 2009, 10:48:51 PM

Maybe roger will move it. :)

If the thread author requests it, I will, just like always.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 10:19:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 08:58:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:19:25 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 07:06:21 PM
Its not that fun, really

It's not bad.  It's just a little fluffier and laid back.  Not my style, but I stop in once and a while.

It has like 20 posts a day.  Mostly in Current Mood and the rest normally moaning about MW or the other Pagan site du jour.

Well, that and I was about the single most despised poster over there (that isn't banned, that is. well, not at the moment), despite my role in securing that site both originally, and during the dispute with MW.  I was never treated with the respect I was due, so I'll be damned if I ever say a good thing about that place.

I don't think that's the case, Cain.  They like you over there.

But then again, I'm not sitting in your computer chair, so I can't really argue the point.

Well Bella made her case pretty clear.  Cain gets stalked = nothing to get worried about.  Bella gets stalked = time for a banning.  Cain questions the banning, PKLS "mysteriously" shows up here.

Cain argues that torture is badwrong.  Cain gets two admins attempting to dogpile him over events they were never even around to witness (and which had nothing to do with the argument, and which I held hardly any of the blame for).

Cain tries to make a funny over Mol's threats = Cain is trying to get the forum shut down.

Someone cries because they clicked on an obvious browser bomb = Cain gets publically chastised, even though he'd done it several times before on the site, to many more people, with no complaints.

Bella pulls my work from her Discordian library, after we have a very public disagreement.  I never requested this, and she never reinstated it.

And so on and so forth.  I mean I could go all the way back to the Birdy thing, if I really felt like dredging up some real old stuff.  As far as EB&G's mods are concerned, I was too unpredictable and too skilled at what I did for direct attacks, so they decided to go for death by a thousand cuts.

Not to mention I was very vocal and unapologetic about my anti-mod crusade over here, which no doubt created some extra bad-blood and aminosity between myself and Bella.

I missed most of that, hence the "I'm not sitting in your chair" disclaimer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Yay, medeo, it's me, Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe. :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish