News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

TELEPHONE POLE

Started by AFK, October 19, 2009, 07:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Well, it was called "Telephone Pole", not "Telephone Poll" 

I don't ALWAYS pun, you know. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: RWH1N1 on October 20, 2009, 09:30:21 PM

LIES! VILLAINY AND TREACHERY!

RWHN CANNOT FAIL TO PUN; IT IS WITHIN HIS VERY NATURE. FOR HIM TO SPEAK WITHOUT PUNNING IS A VIOLATION AGAINST NATURE AND GOD HIMSELF, THOUGH THE PUNNING ITSELF MAY BE AN ABOMINATION

WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THIS THREAD HE HAS CONTAINED A SECRET PUN WHICH WE HAVE YET TO PERCEIVE

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS THREAD UNTIL WE FIND IT. A PUN OF THIS STEALTHY SNEAKINESS CAN ONLY BE ONE OF UNIQUE WRETCHEDNESS, AND IT MUST BE SNIFFED OUT AND PURGED BEFORE IT FESTERS

Zenpeanut

I think I might have found it...so that picture he put up showed a deer dead on a telephone pole...a dead dear

hence, nothing is dead-er than a dead dear.

I think...otherwise, the initial pole picture might have been in Poland.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on October 21, 2009, 12:16:16 AM

RWHN CANNOT FAIL TO PUN; IT IS WITHIN HIS VERY NATURE. FOR HIM TO SPEAK WITHOUT PUNNING IS A VIOLATION AGAINST NATURE AND GOD HIMSELF, THOUGH THE PUNNING ITSELF MAY BE AN ABOMINATION

WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THIS THREAD HE HAS CONTAINED A SECRET PUN WHICH WE HAVE YET TO PERCEIVE

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS THREAD UNTIL WE FIND IT. A PUN OF THIS STEALTHY SNEAKINESS CAN ONLY BE ONE OF UNIQUE WRETCHEDNESS, AND IT MUST BE SNIFFED OUT AND PURGED BEFORE IT FESTERS

:lulz: I like this new, large-font-using side of you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Maybe I just like telephone polls. 

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2009, 02:02:33 AM
:lulz: I like this new, large-font-using side of you.

The decreasing size sort of reflects the way I actually yell; I forget to fill my lungs back up all the way and it sort of peters out into smaller and smaller fonts until I have to stop.

Quote from: RWH1N1 on October 21, 2009, 03:45:16 AM
Maybe I just like telephone polls. 

SHIT FUCK DAMN

asspissshitcuntballscolonspelunkingdonkeydicks

You were waiting for that, you awful bastard! I've been staring at this thread for fucking HOURS looking for it, and you snuck it right under my admittedly sizable nose! :crankey:

AFK

I'm such an adenoidance, aren't I?

Pope Pixie Pickle

In other words, who are you and what have you done with rev what's-his-name

AFK

He was carted off by a band of Vikings lead by well-known Viking author, Eric the Read. 

AFK

See, if the Viking is a well known author, that means many people will have "read" his work.  Eric the Read. 

C'mon, be charitable!!!!

LMNO

We're ignoring you, you horrible, horrible bastard.

That's right, from now on we're going to Leif you alone.

AFK

"If two men think alike then one of them is not thinking."
                                    /