News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

The Short Road To Freedom

Started by 0, October 19, 2009, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

To be fair, everyone wants to bang General Stuart.

Suu

Yes. This is true.

But it's kinda hard to live with a 47 year old that does as well.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

So, give her a two-foot dildo and tell her to get in line.

Suu

I just might. I have a feeling the more time I spend here over the course of the next couple of weeks the more of a chance I'll be in jail.

That reminds me, time to go break a 20 at Dunkin and catch the bus downtown.

Later spags.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

alright...so...one of the two weirdos we live with gave me a copy of their wedding picture to take along up here "so I wouldn't forget them."

FML

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 09:32:44 PM
alright...so...one of the two weirdos we live with gave me a copy of their wedding picture to take along up here "so I wouldn't forget them."

FML
:lulz: what a creep

The Good Reverend Roger

FML

:lulz:

Of course you realize, this is simply your bad Kharma for the horrible things you say about your Rain God™ and spiritual adviser.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Let us get one thing clear as crystal, SIR, I do not presume to say anything ABOUT you. Rather, I say it TO you.

Now put that in your pinko-commie-ring-around-the-rosey-join-hands-and-sing-koom-bay-ya-pipe and smoke it!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 09:43:35 PM
Let us get one thing clear as crystal, SIR, I do not presume to say anything ABOUT you. Rather, I say it TO you.

Now put that in your pinko-commie-ring-around-the-rosey-join-hands-and-sing-koom-bay-ya-pipe and smoke it!

As a Rain God™, you can't actually say anything to me, unless it's a prayer, and those piss me off to no end.  I mean, I'm trying to eat my dinner, and I get whimpering like "PLEASE STOP THE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR, MY FAMILY IS DROWNING" or "PLEASE WATER MY CROPS" or "LITTLE BILLY WANTS TO GO OUT AND PLAY".  Tiresome.

So anything said concerning me, even if I am involved in the conversation, is ABOUT me.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Rod Steiger didn't die, he just turned into Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

yeeeeeahhh....you would say that!

TAKE THAT MASK OFF STEIGER!

LOOOOK AT THE PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 10:30:38 PM
yeeeeeahhh....you would say that!

TAKE THAT MASK OFF STEIGER!

LOOOOK AT THE PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still don't get it, but I shall take it in the spirit in which it was obviously intended.  Therefore, I shall have a word with that Eskimo buddy of mine.  Enjoy your dig, sir.

Suu

FML

:asplode:

HELP ME

LOL that wasn't meant to MEAN anything, I just got bored and found a pic of steiger.

Things are pretty awesome up here. This hotel room is POSH!