News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

The Short Road To Freedom

Started by 0, October 19, 2009, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

She saw I was struggling....and since I've fucked up twice it's looking more and more like a good idea. Ugh.

Alright, 3rd time is a charm....this time it's going to be a long ass chain.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on December 07, 2009, 02:56:36 AM
She saw I was struggling....and since I've fucked up twice it's looking more and more like a good idea. Ugh.

Alright, 3rd time is a charm....this time it's going to be a long ass chain.

Dunt give up, Suu! You can do eet!  :D

::BUMP::

The epic story continues.....juicy details forthcoming...

Freeky

Suu

Hid my fucking tea maker I swear to god...

I found it by the way. J put it in my green pitcher for some reason. C and I were like, "WTF?"

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

....and apparently the mopey-ness has set back in over there. Suu came home to a weepy female housemate....It's probably because she thought that I had come to get her for fencing practice and we left without her...even though she doesn't fight...and then when she came home, she offered to drive us both....sorry, no thanks, gotta get some car work done...

and moar.....

Was supposed to go to the movies and then to fencing practice, but I had to wait around all day for my brother to fix my car, which he didn't even end up doing.

Now, fencing practice just started, and suu is in pawtucket, where dumbass weepy housemate just left, thinking I would be there.

Suu is now there with a billion stupid fucking questions about why we're not going from dumbass' husband.

And I have her sewing stuff and she has a bunch of work to do.

No Movie.
No Fencing Practice.
No car Fixed.
No sewing getting done.

FML.

Suu

And fuck your life too.

I work all-nights for one person's costumes and one's alone. ME. It's not like I'll have you here to size you or anything as I go. My stuff is getting cut. Tonight. After that, Herbert's order will take me about 4-5 hours of work as well. I have Trav's hat, Richter's fencing jacket which is in pieces, and a commission with expensive linen coming in soon.

The ball is in less than 3 weeks and you want a smock, doublet, and trunkhose. But you have my fucking sewing machine and what we've cut so far.

Seriously, I can sew the doublet in a few hours and the trunkhose aren't slashed so it won't take me long, but I have to fucking measure you and shit for the smock, which requires me to CARTRIDGE PLEAT.

Just remember, if I ever EVER see you fencing in this garb I will break your fucking neck.

NOW GO BUY YOUR TIGHTS!

PS: I'm hungry.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

....and that, my fine friends is why I love Suu.