News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

The Short Road To Freedom

Started by 0, October 19, 2009, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Suu on October 21, 2009, 10:39:00 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 09:32:44 PM
alright...so...one of the two weirdos we live with gave me a copy of their wedding picture to take along up here "so I wouldn't forget them."

FML

:asplode:

HELP ME

Run away to Burlington with me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 21, 2009, 10:39:00 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 09:32:44 PM
alright...so...one of the two weirdos we live with gave me a copy of their wedding picture to take along up here "so I wouldn't forget them."

FML

:asplode:

HELP ME

Not my department.  I suggest you send the appropriate documentation to Nigel, as she has assumed the mantle of Goddess of Poor Decision-Making from Sister Gothique, following SG's unmasking as a malevolent demon princess from the deepest pits of hell (to wit: Gary, Indiana).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 10:39:50 PM
LOL that wasn't meant to MEAN anything, I just got bored and found a pic of steiger.

Things are pretty awesome up here. This hotel room is POSH!

Excellent.  I am quite certain things will remain awesome.   :)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

however, if you see fit to send some rain situated mainly in our housemates' bedroom, there would be no recourse from me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 10:44:48 PM
however, if you see fit to send some rain situated mainly in our housemates' bedroom, there would be no recourse from me.

After you called me Rod Steiger? 

Surely you jest.

Suu

Well...

At least there's that one good thing about being 250mi away from this clown...

Wait, is it getting cloudy?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on October 21, 2009, 10:44:48 PM

After you called me Rod Steiger? 

Surely you jest.

I never jest, and don't call me Shirley.

Cainad (dec.)

General Stuart, you don't have to put up with this shit. Call the ACLU and pull the religious discrimination card. Specifically, a religious authority figure (who also happens to be a deity) is discriminating against you and Suu for being Swamp Yankees. You could sue for the Divine Spark!

I'm actually just going to change my name to Nathan Holn and illegalize that sort of thing with my new neo-conservative-hyper-macho-survivalist dogma.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PUNISHMENT! AND THAT PUNISHMENT.....IS DEATH!

leln

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2009, 10:24:33 PM

As a Rain God™, you can't actually say anything to me, unless it's a prayer, and those piss me off to no end.  I mean, I'm trying to eat my dinner, and I get whimpering like "PLEASE STOP THE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR, MY FAMILY IS DROWNING" or "PLEASE WATER MY CROPS" or "LITTLE BILLY WANTS TO GO OUT AND PLAY".  Tiresome.

So anything said concerning me, even if I am involved in the conversation, is ABOUT me.

Sorry to skip so far back in the thread, but this made me laugh. It reminded me of the following quote:

"First of all, never pray while he's eating. Second of all, never pray while he's drinking, unless the prayer also involves backhanding someone. Thirdly, never try to heal someone because you'll just end up with a penis growing out of their forehead."
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

In other news...

Crazy obsessed housemate just tried to STOP General Stuart from going to bed, even though he has to be up at 6 to go dig.

:x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 01:58:45 AM
In other news...

Crazy obsessed housemate just tried to STOP General Stuart from going to bed, even though he has to be up at 6 to go dig.

DUUUUUUDE

KILL HER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

It's bad enough that she went and hid in her office downstairs instead of up here in the computer room. She's all mopey and stuff. It's fucked up.

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 02:06:09 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 01:58:45 AM
In other news...

DUUUUUUDE

KILL HER.

THIS.  I mean.  SHIT.  Wow.  Don't know how you put up with that Suu, I'd have killed a motherfucker by now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 02:21:30 AM
It's bad enough that she went and hid in her office downstairs instead of up here in the computer room. She's all mopey and stuff. It's fucked up.

Suu.

Listen to me.

Get out of that house.