News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

The Short Road To Freedom

Started by 0, October 19, 2009, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 03:29:54 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 02:21:30 AM
It's bad enough that she went and hid in her office downstairs instead of up here in the computer room. She's all mopey and stuff. It's fucked up.

Suu.

Listen to me.

Get out of that house.

Yes, this.

Your housemate is CRAZY. This will not end well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Oh, wow. She is masturbating FURIOUSLY right now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 22, 2009, 03:34:24 AM
Oh, wow. She is masturbating FURIOUSLY right now.

She is totally after GS.  No shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

It's bad enough that she went and hid in her office downstairs instead of up here in the computer room. She's all mopey and stuff. It's fucked up.

Suu.

Listen to me.

Get out of that house.

3 more weeks...3 more weeks...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 04:32:19 AM

Suu.

Listen to me.

Get out of that house.

That's what the Hebrews thought.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 04:25:52 PM
Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 04:32:19 AM

Suu.

Listen to me.

Get out of that house.

That's what the Hebrews thought.

:mittens:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Asshole housemates gave Suu a nice game of 20 questions about me tonight.

FUCK 'EM.

All cleared to come home on the weekend as long as I check out on the nights that i'm not spending here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: General Stuart on October 23, 2009, 01:13:36 AM

FUCK 'EM.

All cleared to come home on the weekend as long as I check out on the nights that i'm not spending here.

What the hell... why are they asking about you? What is WRONG with them?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on October 23, 2009, 03:26:42 AM

FUCK 'EM.

Don't you feel like flying in and tearing them a new asshole, Nigel?  I do.  This sort of shit PISSES ME OFF.  Suu, Gen. Stuart, y'all so do not deserve this shit.  I hope your new place is found in a jiff and Suu don't lose her marbles in the interim.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on October 23, 2009, 03:29:21 AM

FUCK 'EM.

Don't you feel like flying in and tearing them a new asshole, Nigel?  I do.  This sort of shit PISSES ME OFF.  Suu, Gen. Stuart, y'all so do not deserve this shit.  I hope your new place is found in a jiff and Suu don't lose her marbles in the interim.

YES

I want to go kick some ass! Those fuckers! That shit is just creepy and uncalled-for. FUCK.  :argh!:

Suu

FUCK 'EM.

"What do you mean he's coming home Saturday instead of tomorrow?"
"Why did he have to ask?"
"Why do you have to give him money? Why doesn't he have money? What's wrong with him?"

They try to be our parents and fail miserably. Just because they didn't have kids of their own doesn't mean that we're a viable substitute. I moved out of my parents' home when I was 20 for a REASON.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on October 23, 2009, 03:38:08 AM

FUCK 'EM.

"Why do you have to give him money? Why doesn't he have money? What's wrong with him?"

They try to be our parents and fail miserably. Just because they didn't have kids of their own doesn't mean that we're a viable substitute. I moved out of my parents' home when I was 20 for a REASON.

Wow, that's completely not appropriate behavior, at all. You're adult housemates, not foster-kids.

Yes...yes....all quite insane.....THEY'VE GOT TO BE DEALT WITH!

DEAD EYES! LIKE A DOLL'S EYES!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 23, 2009, 03:38:08 AM

FUCK 'EM.

Jesus.

Kai

Holy shit, guys.

This is fucking loony.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish