News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

What's the weather like over there?

Started by Triple Zero, October 20, 2009, 12:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

That's Paradise "City."  Paradise Valley, iirc, is really the armpit of NORTHERN California.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

No Cali, as it happens, has just as much of a need for The Burning Times renewal as So Cali...in a lot of ways, anyway. 

They just have more water is all.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

it is currently--

70°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: N at 5 mph
Humidity: 77%

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on October 20, 2009, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2009, 12:45:03 PM
Because we all want to know. No really. And be sure to include pictures of weather radars for proof, because we might not believe you.

thank you for asking, triple zero. I had taco bell for lunch for the first time since April's digestive rebellion. I've never had a chalupa before, so I decided to treat myself to one. I found the soft, flakey shell very tasty. It absorbs the sour cream and salsa quite nicely.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god I just woke up and I need meat. Raw red mead feed it to me FUCK YOU.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Messier Undertree

I'll tell you what the weather here is like as soon as I crawl out of my cold dark basement.

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2009, 02:36:16 PM

As long as it's a cheeseburger, right?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on October 21, 2009, 02:43:09 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2009, 02:36:16 PM

As long as it's a cheeseburger, right?

It was meat. It was not technically a cheeseburger but if I eat a bun and some cheese it will be.