News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

I Dig Everything

Started by archPope Rocket P Llama, June 16, 2004, 06:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archPope Rocket P Llama

The courts said something or other about the Pledge of Allegience, whatever. Fucking stupid hooplah.
Yeah, I keep discovering that I'm more of a Liberal than I thought I was. I used to be Conservative, but I got over it and decided to be jus whatever, but more and more I end up siding with Liberal's on things. I mean, maybe it's the conservative hypocrisy: They bitch and bitch over how they want smaller government, more freedom, blah blah blah, but then they vehemetly oppose any freedoms for things non-conservative: Pr0n, Homosexuality, Neo-Pagans, the Occult, and things they consider immoral. El Presidente puts $135 million (!) behind Abstinence ONLY programs, which ammounts basicaly to the Federal Government declaring their siding with the Christians on the issue of pre-marital sex. There is something going down in the congress to pass something called the Constitutional Reformation Act which is dedicated to putting the 10 Commandments up roughly everywhere, to enforce prayer in schools, and to make everyone say UNDER GOD in the pledge. If you don't want to say UNDER GOD then conservatives like Joe Farrah, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reily, Tony Snow, and worst of all, Bush's little piece of ass himself Sean Hannity, will rail at you and spit on thee and declare thee unamerican for not worshiping their GOD in the official pledge of the nation.

FUCK YES! Which GOD do they speak of indeed!? Krishna? Ganeesha? Eris? Great Pan? Zeus? THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF POSSIBILITIES, BUT my children, my precious ones, WE all know who they mean. The Satanic God Jehovah! YAHWEH! BIBLEGOD

The God of the OLDE Testicles! Mr Genocide, Lord of Smitery! THE ALIEN MEANACE OF JHVH-1! Yes, the COnservatives want you to be forced to pay HOMMAGE to a terrible alien god of horror death and general all purpose GOONERY! THEY (who we will now refer to as THEM, the Five Orders of Discordia) print this bastard's name on our money! ON OUR SACRED MONEY! IN GOD WE TRUST! IN JHVH-1, A SPACE GHOD OF INCOMPREHENSIBLE RETARDATION AND ILL-WILL WE TRUST!

It makes me SICK! FUCKING SICK! How about in Eris we trust? FUCK WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY! Baptists have a higher divorce rate than ATHEISTS! GOOD GOD! RUSH LIMBAUGH, KING KONG OF THE KONSERVATIVES IS GETTINGA A DIVORCE! AGAIN! The comedy! The outright blatant HUMOROR! I piss on the conservatives! I PISS ON THEIR HEADS! (this does not apply to the ones I know, I merely wish for your salvation) I SHIT INTO THE MOUTH OF SEAN HANNITY! I glance my evil EYE at Jerry Falwell and Joyce Meyers! Have you SEEN that bitch's website!? OH HO HO! They will be satisfied with NOTHING less than a THEOCRACY!

YIP YIP YEE! Take drugs! Smash police cars! Steal things! Fly fiery airplaes into young children and laugh at their parents! DESTROY! DESTROOOOY! CAN I GET AN AMEN!? even those of you who dissagree with me! come on! AMEN! A FUCKING MEN DAMMIT!

PEACE CHILDREN! Good GOLLY Miss Molly!When will it END!? When willt he STOP PUMPING NERVE GAS INTO YOUR ROOMS AT NIGHT AND POISONING THE WELLS!? WHEN WILL GOVERNMENT EEEEEND!? They opress you everyDAY in everyWAY that they can! The only answer if CHEEZ WIZ! MOTATOV COCKTAILS MADE FROM CHEEZ WIZ! YES! GENTLEMEN! TURN IT ON!

And we shall come for you with our RAZOR!
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Trollax

and I said! Dig! dig?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: RocketLlamaThe courts said something or other about the Pledge of Allegience, whatever. Fucking stupid hooplah.
Yeah, I keep discovering that I'm more of a Liberal than I thought I was. I used to be Conservative, but I got over it and decided to be jus whatever, but more and more I end up siding with Liberal's on things. I mean, maybe it's the conservative hypocrisy: They bitch and bitch over how they want smaller government, more freedom, blah blah blah, but then they vehemetly oppose any freedoms for things non-conservative: Pr0n, Homosexuality, Neo-Pagans, the Occult, and things they consider immoral. El Presidente puts $135 million (!) behind Abstinence ONLY programs, which ammounts basicaly to the Federal Government declaring their siding with the Christians on the issue of pre-marital sex. There is something going down in the congress to pass something called the Constitutional Reformation Act which is dedicated to putting the 10 Commandments up roughly everywhere, to enforce prayer in schools, and to make everyone say UNDER GOD in the pledge. If you don't want to say UNDER GOD then conservatives like Joe Farrah, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reily, Tony Snow, and worst of all, Bush's little piece of ass himself Sean Hannity, will rail at you and spit on thee and declare thee unamerican for not worshiping their GOD in the official pledge of the nation.

FUCK YES! Which GOD do they speak of indeed!? Krishna? Ganeesha? Eris? Great Pan? Zeus? THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF POSSIBILITIES, BUT my children, my precious ones, WE all know who they mean. The Satanic God Jehovah! YAHWEH! BIBLEGOD

The God of the OLDE Testicles! Mr Genocide, Lord of Smitery! THE ALIEN MEANACE OF JHVH-1! Yes, the COnservatives want you to be forced to pay HOMMAGE to a terrible alien god of horror death and general all purpose GOONERY! THEY (who we will now refer to as THEM, the Five Orders of Discordia) print this bastard's name on our money! ON OUR SACRED MONEY! IN GOD WE TRUST! IN JHVH-1, A SPACE GHOD OF INCOMPREHENSIBLE RETARDATION AND ILL-WILL WE TRUST!

It makes me SICK! FUCKING SICK! How about in Eris we trust? FUCK WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY! Baptists have a higher divorce rate than ATHEISTS! GOOD GOD! RUSH LIMBAUGH, KING KONG OF THE KONSERVATIVES IS GETTINGA A DIVORCE! AGAIN! The comedy! The outright blatant HUMOROR! I piss on the conservatives! I PISS ON THEIR HEADS! (this does not apply to the ones I know, I merely wish for your salvation) I SHIT INTO THE MOUTH OF SEAN HANNITY! I glance my evil EYE at Jerry Falwell and Joyce Meyers! Have you SEEN that bitch's website!? OH HO HO! They will be satisfied with NOTHING less than a THEOCRACY!

YIP YIP YEE! Take drugs! Smash police cars! Steal things! Fly fiery airplaes into young children and laugh at their parents! DESTROY! DESTROOOOY! CAN I GET AN AMEN!? even those of you who dissagree with me! come on! AMEN! A FUCKING MEN DAMMIT!

PEACE CHILDREN! Good GOLLY Miss Molly!When will it END!? When willt he STOP PUMPING NERVE GAS INTO YOUR ROOMS AT NIGHT AND POISONING THE WELLS!? WHEN WILL GOVERNMENT EEEEEND!? They opress you everyDAY in everyWAY that they can! The only answer if CHEEZ WIZ! MOTATOV COCKTAILS MADE FROM CHEEZ WIZ! YES! GENTLEMEN! TURN IT ON!

And we shall come for you with our RAZOR!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I am weeping openly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Malaria test subject #777

A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

SMFabal

Bravo!

It's been years since I got so worked up of the re-puritanizing of outdated puritan laws in America. I'll have to sit down and bitch again ... I'll prtobably feel alot better in the end
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

::weeps for another speaks the foul truth::
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

all this leberal/conservative crap makes me want to become a politican in order to emphaisize normal/in tune with reality/actual adminsitration as opposed to grandstanding and vote buying that is the democratic world today. absolute power corrupts absolutely, but so does non-guaranteed elected power. although i was goign to vote, i am quit econfident that the election(here in canuckistan) will have the most desirable outcome possible, with the conservative party winning a landslide, and the quebec seperatist party being the oppostion(as it should be, those vote buying liberals havign been buying quebec for the federal for so much money that many of us want a refund). regardless i have no problems with living off wages paid by the poor. sure beats working for the rich!
Hell is other people.

archPope Rocket P Llama

Quote from: horaball this leberal/conservative crap makes me want to become a politican in order to emphaisize normal/in tune with reality/actual adminsitration as opposed to grandstanding and vote buying that is the democratic world today. absolute power corrupts absolutely, but so does non-guaranteed elected power. although i was goign to vote, i am quit econfident that the election(here in canuckistan) will have the most desirable outcome possible, with the conservative party winning a landslide, and the quebec seperatist party being the oppostion(as it should be, those vote buying liberals havign been buying quebec for the federal for so much money that many of us want a refund). regardless i have no problems with living off wages paid by the poor. sure beats working for the rich!

It'd never work. If you ran as a non-conservative or non-liberal and tried to emphasise normality and goodwill you'd be classified as an extremist.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Colonel Failure

AMEN.

Hail Eris.

All Hail Discordia.

Hail Yes.

8)

CF
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]

Colonel Failure

(the previous post should not be construed to imply that I approve of anything the flaming, bleeding-heart liberal wrote above.)

(Or liberals in general, for that matter.)

(You know, unless ya wanna.)

8)

CF
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: RocketLlama
Quote from: horaball this leberal/conservative crap makes me want to become a politican in order to emphaisize normal/in tune with reality/actual adminsitration as opposed to grandstanding and vote buying that is the democratic world today. absolute power corrupts absolutely, but so does non-guaranteed elected power. although i was goign to vote, i am quit econfident that the election(here in canuckistan) will have the most desirable outcome possible, with the conservative party winning a landslide, and the quebec seperatist party being the oppostion(as it should be, those vote buying liberals havign been buying quebec for the federal for so much money that many of us want a refund). regardless i have no problems with living off wages paid by the poor. sure beats working for the rich!

It'd never work. If you ran as a non-conservative or non-liberal and tried to emphasise normality and goodwill you'd be classified as an extremist.

I don't think being labeled an extremist would faze Horab that much.

But what do I know.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Bella

You're right.....horab would probably enjoy being called an extremist.
I'd almost bet money on it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Medeo
But what do I know.

that your sister hates engrish?

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Hotsuma
Quote from: Medeo
But what do I know.

that your sister hates engrish?

No, she thinks Engrish (particularly as spoken by young Japanese males) is- direct quote- "damn sexy". What she hates is when people like myself make fun of Engrish.

For instance, we rented The Last Samurai a few days ago (damn fine film, by the way) and I just couldn't resist mockingly repeating such lines as "It is considered extremeree rude..." and "I have concruded that..." much to her disdain. :twisted:

Suprisingly, she loves this, but that's about the extent of her tolerance.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

~~~~Closed~~~~

yea...but who doesn't like Strong Bad?