What up, PDCOM?

Started by Verbal Mike, October 22, 2009, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

FUCK YOU.  TWEET ME BACK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 22, 2009, 08:58:43 PM
FUCK YOU.  TWEET ME BACK.

CHOKE ON A DICK.  TWEET ME BACK.

Cainad (dec.)

It's like watching people bitch at each other about who owes whom a reacharound.

Richter

I've been eating buffalo pretzel snacks for 4 days and my ass burns.
Anything attemptinf to enter my ass will be immolated by vile venom.

Hey Verb!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Quote from: Cainad on October 22, 2009, 09:01:23 PM
It's like watching people bitch at each other about who owes whom a reacharound.

HEY CAINAD.  ROGER KICKED ME OUT OF THE CLUB.  TWEET ME BACK.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

FOOTBALL JOCK AMDE FUN OF MY MAKEUP, MASTURBATIGN AND CUTTIGN MYSELF NOW TWEET ME BACK.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

JUST CHOKED ON A DICK.  TWEET ME BACK.

Cramulus

Hi Verb! welcome back, man

Dysnomia

HAI VERBALEH!  TWEET ME BAK.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Triple Zero

1. HI VERB

2. it's kinda funny how the only people that complain about twitter are the ones not on it. people that tweet about inane things drop off my follow list very quickly. just like I wouldnt tweet something nobody cares about. in the end this results me in a feed that consists of interesting links, breaking news on local and personal interest subjects (before any msm reports on it) and a bunch of oneliners and memebombs that I'd rather do without but they come from people that otherwise have interesting things to say as well.

3. that said your stereotyping of what everybody not on twitter thinks is the only thing you can do with twitter is hilarious.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 10:51:10 PM
2. it's kinda funny how the only people that complain about twitter are the ones not on it.

I have in the past complained about dog shit without eating it, too.