News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

What up, PDCOM?

Started by Verbal Mike, October 22, 2009, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

WHO'S COMPLAINING? TWEET ME BACK.

The Good Reverend Roger

THIS DOGSHIT IS YUMMY!  TWEET ME BACK.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 10:52:05 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 10:51:10 PM
2. it's kinda funny how the only people that complain about twitter are the ones not on it.

I have in the past complained about dog shit without eating it, too.

you, um, seem to have kind of conveniently cut out the part of my post where your dog shit analogy fails to hold.

which is okay, except now it appears that you seem to think that I was trying to argue that you cannot complain about twitter when you're not on it.

however that's merely the bit that i think is funny, not the reason why it is. that part is explained in the sentences following that, demonstrating that twitter is not just used for inane chatter.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 11:02:43 PM
you, um, seem to have kind of conveniently cut out the part of my post where your dog shit analogy fails to hold.

GUILTY AS CHARGED, SIR.

which is okay, except now it appears that you seem to think that I was trying to argue that you cannot complain about twitter when you're not on it.

No, I was just being a jackass.

however that's merely the bit that i think is funny, not the reason why it is. that part is explained in the sentences following that, demonstrating that twitter is not just used for inane chatter.

Sorry, you exceeded 140 characters and I lost it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Messier Undertree

Okay back, it was raining outside, I hate rain. #weather

Rumckle

Hey Verb. Mostly SSDD here, except apple talk has content in it for some reason. And I have temporarily moved to Canada
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumckle on October 22, 2009, 11:21:01 PM
Hey Verb. Mostly SSDD here, except apple talk has content in it for some reason. And I have temporarily moved to Canada

The two are not unrelated.

Messier Undertree

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: RWH1N1 on October 22, 2009, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: Cainad on October 22, 2009, 09:01:23 PM
It's like watching people bitch at each other about who owes whom a reacharound.

HEY CAINAD.  ROGER KICKED ME OUT OF THE CLUB.  TWEET ME BACK.

I BET IT WAS CLUB BABY SEAL! TWEET ME BACK.

Rumckle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on October 22, 2009, 11:21:01 PM

The two are not unrelated.

:aaa:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

the last yatto

fuck twitter, birddi is where its at
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 11:04:48 PM

GUILTY AS CHARGED, SIR.

OKAY THEN TWEET ME BACK PLZ
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Verbal Mike

Ah, you bunch of dirty old fools, it's good to be back.
Roger, your avatar changed. I thought I was dreaming.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That whole Twitter thing was the second best thing on the board today.

No, third best. Still, pretty damn funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

The ironic part about this thread is that Verb almost never uses his Twitter account while I use Twitter more than everyone else here combined (except for maybe enki).  And yet Verb is the one getting shit for it.  :D
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘