News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

WHERE THE FUCK IS BADGIES

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 20, 2009, 09:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mark Growden is playing in SLC, she NEEDS to go see him! It's an orgasm a minute! Holy fuck!

http://feeds.artistdata.com/bit2hnrqJ
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I haven't seen her around here in weeks... since the spat she and TGRR had I think....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well someone needs to tell her. Because she would LOVE that guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

great now
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 20, 2009, 09:38:43 PM
I haven't seen her around here in weeks... since the spat she and TGRR had I think....
guess that means my french speaking privileges are revoked
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit