News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

ATTN: DOUBLE AMPUTEES!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 24, 2009, 05:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ


Messier Undertree

I honestly think I would do this if I were an amputee.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Sir Squid Diddimus